Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

No one was allowed to enter SSR's room without Rhea permission

kejshu thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No one was allowed to enter Sushant Singh Rajput's room without Rhea Chakraborty's permission, actor's staff informs Bihar Police as team recreates death scene

While nothing concrete was found from the spot, one of Sushant Singh Rajput's staff members, however, made another startling revelation about his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.    

Highlights

1. The man, who worked has Sushant's sweeper, said that Rhea used to control everything at the house
  2. He added that there was a time when Sushant was not able to meet his staff
  3. The Bihar Police is keeping a close check on Sushant's friend-roommate Sidharth Pithani's whereabouts

New Delhi: The Bihar Police recently recreated Sushant Singh Rajput's death scene as part of its investigation. The team also thoroughly investigated the actor's room to get some information and meanwhile, quizzed his staff members. While nothing concrete was found from the spot, one of Sushant's staff members, however, made another startling revelation about his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.   

The man, who worked has Sushant's sweeper, said that Rhea used to control everything at the house. No one was allowed to enter Sushant's room without her permission. "Madam even used to decide whether Sushant's room will be cleaned or not," the staff member said. 

He added that there was a time when Sushant was not able to meet his staff. 

Meanwhile, the Bihar Police is keeping a close check on Sushant's friend-roommate Sidharth Pithani's whereabouts. He was the one who first saw Sushant's body after the actor died by suicide on June 14. 

It has been learnt that the SIT also wants to question Sidharth in the case but the team is unable to reach out to him. Sidharth, who was questioned by the Mumbai Police, has been changing his statement.

Patna SIT has submitted a request to the Mumbai Police to give them access to Sushant's post-mortem report and other important documents for the probe. The Mumbai Police will submit the reports only after getting legal advice. 

Meanwhile, the Bihar Police has received Sushant's ex-manager Disha Salian's post-mortem report and is trying to probe if there is any connection between the two deaths. Disha allegedly died by suicide in Mumbai a week before Sushant passed away

Also Watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am curious about one thing.. whoever that killed him (I doubt Rhea is the main culprit), what was their motive? It's not like he's the wealthiest guy or someone involved with the underworld who knew too much.

Then WHY?

Everybody is coming up with different theories and different set of facts, but the main question has not been asked. WHY?

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I am curious about one thing.. whoever that killed him (I doubt Rhea is the main culprit), what was their motive? It's not like he's the wealthiest guy or someone involved with the underworld who knew too much.

Then WHY?

i doubt we will ever know the truth. But i am convinced that Rhea is just small player of this issue. Main mastermind is someone else. May be SSR knew some dirty secrets of big fish.

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Then WHY?

Everybody is coming up with different theories and different set of facts, but the main question has not been asked. WHY?

Following is my observation 

What happened in Italy in October 2019?

We all know Rhea and Sushant went on a trip to Italy in October 2019. After that trip Sushant started becoming ill according to old staff members. Rhea had mentioned to people it was dengue, what is really dengue. Which hospital was he taken to to treat it? And in November he told his sister he wants to quit the industry and do farming and he even went to Chandigarh for few days.

I feel Sushant came to know about something (illegal) in Italy which is unethical, Sushant was against it and then “they” came with the plan to make him appear bipolar or mentally ill infront of public and family. Rhea was told to start giving him medication and she changed all staff member few of whom has been with Sushant since 2015. She shifted to another apartment with less security in December. Sushant was almost always unconscious or sleeping in his room while Rhea, her family and friends partied. She made sure to not allow his own family and friends to meet Sushant. This continued till June

We need to find out :

1. Who all went to Italy in October 2019 with Sushant and Rhea
  2. What are the places they visited
  3. Who are the people they met during that holiday.
  4. What activities they did.
  5. Did the psychiatrist “KARCI CHAVDA” and psychologist “SUSAN” meet Sushant after the Italy trip.
  6. What was the first thing Rhea and Sushant did after coming back to India?
Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xROBINx

i doubt we will ever know the truth. But i am convinced that Rhea is just small player of this issue. Main mastermind is someone else. May be SSR knew some dirty secrets of big fish.

I doubt we'll know the truth too. I also feel that Rhea might have done questionable things that might make her a suspect but she's not the killer. As it is, she wouldn't gain much from killing.

But I'm curious.. why isn't anyone questioning the motive?  

Because when establishing a crime, one of the first few things that is questioned and established is the mens rea (what we call intention). Trying to find out the motive, would make it easier to catch the culprit in this case. 

From the crowd of people he used to hang around with, none of them seem like big fish. He wasn't the richest or the most popular actor either. He was pretty low profile, did his own work & had a life beyond Bollywood... he might have posed a danger to BW in terms of becoming popular, but the likes of KJo & gang obviously wouldn't kill him for that..

What kind of dirty secrets could SSR possibly have stumbled upon that led to him being killed? 

The lack of motive is one of the reasons I'm not completely ruling out suicide.. because he doesn't necessarily need to have been depressed to commit suicide. It could have been a combination of so many factors altogether - feeling lonely, feeling stifled, feeling anxious, feeling bullied etc all in one.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I doubt we'll know the truth too. I also feel that Rhea might have done questionable things that might make her a suspect but she's not the killer. As it is, she wouldn't gain much from killing.

But I'm curious.. why isn't anyone questioning the motive?  

Because when establishing a crime, one of the first few things that is questioned and established is the mens rea (what we call intention). Trying to find out the motive, would make it easier to catch the culprit in this case. 

From the crowd of people he used to hang around with, none of them seem like big fish. He wasn't the richest or the most popular actor either. He was pretty low profile, did his own work & had a life beyond Bollywood... he might have posed a danger to BW in terms of becoming popular, but the likes of KJo & gang obviously wouldn't kill him for that..

What kind of dirty secrets could SSR possibly have stumbled upon that led to him being killed? 

The lack of motive is one of the reasons I'm not completely ruling out suicide.. because he doesn't necessarily need to have been depressed to commit suicide. It could have been a combination of so many factors altogether - feeling lonely, feeling stifled, feeling anxious, feeling bullied etc all in one.

yeah I mean Rhea knew he was gonna marry her so why would she encourage suicide and even if she’s a gold digger wouldn’t she want Sushant alive, functional and working? I still think it’s suicide but the question now is in which circumstances and for which reason or culmination of reasons did it happen.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

She was into his money and controlling- of that Im sure.But for that reason he would be more precious to her alive than dead. A golden goose because her career wasnt going anywhere.

Also didnt someone report that they were getting married? 

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

Following is my observation 

What happened in Italy in October 2019?

We all know Rhea and Sushant went on a trip to Italy in October 2019. After that trip Sushant started becoming ill according to old staff members. Rhea had mentioned to people it was dengue, what is really dengue. Which hospital was he taken to to treat it? And in November he told his sister he wants to quit the industry and do farming and he even went to Chandigarh for few days.

I feel Sushant came to know about something (illegal) in Italy which is unethical, Sushant was against it and then “they” came with the plan to make him appear bipolar or mentally ill infront of public and family. Rhea was told to start giving him medication and she changed all staff member few of whom has been with Sushant since 2015. She shifted to another apartment with less security in December. Sushant was almost always unconscious or sleeping in his room while Rhea, her family and friends partied. She made sure to not allow his own family and friends to meet Sushant. This continued till June

We need to find out :

1. Who all went to Italy in October 2019 with Sushant and Rhea
  2. What are the places they visited
  3. Who are the people they met during that holiday.
  4. What activities they did.
  5. Did the psychiatrist “KARCI CHAVDA” and psychologist “SUSAN” meet Sushant after the Italy trip.
  6. What was the first thing Rhea and Sushant did after coming back to India?

ex cook of sushant said he and rhea went to europe and they returned on october end.in betn rhea's brother shwomik joined them too.when the cook returned from nepal on october samuel miranda  said he is removed by rhea.

Edited by gima5 - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Then WHY?

I don't think she wanted to kill him, she seems to be one of those (rare) girls who wants to enjoy her boyfriends money and control him. To achieve that she went to every extent possible like blackmailing, making him alone, etc

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Damn if its true its like stifling someone to death.