Anirudh &bondita 0s

Saniya141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Here is the 5 part of the story hope you like it and comment me and give suggestions 

so when thea bautak ask her about desgin oh her wrist marks . while she hide . anirudh is total embrace in the front of his family. 

kaka in his mind ( lagta hai baba ji k bhabuti kam kr gyi hey duga ma bass jaldi se pote ka muh dekha do , maha pooja rahu ga)

anirudh clear his throat while get up after having some breakfast. 

he try to talk to bondita because she is silent today which make him angry. 

after washing dishes she try to busy in the work so that she would not have to face pati babu.

in the afternoon 

anirudh to himself 

ani: mujhe batt krni hogi ki jo sabb hua uski marzi k bina hua lekin vo yeh bhi abb batana cahta tah ki he fell in love with her . mai use ki marzi k bina nei chuna catha tah . or mai uski padei katam hone ka intezar kr raha tah taki uski padei mai koi kami na reh jeh uski vajah se.

he get up from sofa and go to the garden where she watering the plants.  

ani: bondita mujhe tumse batt krni 

bondita stood silently. 

she does not answer him

ani: bondita maine kaha mujhe tumse kuch batt krni a 

bondita: open her mouth but looking at floor and  here there . 

ani: anger on high level tuhme sunei nei de reha bondita 

bondita: kya batt krni hai apko .

anirudh held her hand and pulled  her to the up stairs to get in the room . 

when they reach hall , batuak and somnath was saw all these and worried because anirudh is so much in anger. he worries for bondita because they are found of her

batuak: inko kya huya hai subah se deek raha ho na dada ajj kuch subhe se bole 

or na bondi jo ki kabhi chup nei reh skti.

som: kuch toh batt zarror hai. chalo abhi yaha se .

they reach room 

anirudh: lock thea room and bondita look on the floor with fear and anger

anirudh: down his anger level, tum mujhe subah se ignore kyu kr rehi ho mana ki maine galti ki

bondita: with tear app isko galti samjhe hai . app yeh kehna cahthe hai appne kabhi mujhe apni patni mana hi nei or na mana chathe theay

maine kl apko kushi kushi apna sabb kuch de diya . or app keh rehe hai gati  she crying endlessly. 

anirudh: kya , tuhamre man yeh kyu aya ki yeh galti hai . mai es liye yeh sabb nei krna catha tah kyu ki mujhe tumhadi marzi nei pata thi mujhe or mai kl sach mai hosh me nei tah mujhe meri padei ki kasam 

bondita: was shocked app yeh kya keh rehe hai 

apne sharab pi thi

anirudh: nei maine sharab nei pi thi . mujhe kud nei pata lag raha kaise kiya . or yeh tum apne dimag se nikal do ki maine galti ki hai mai bass yeh sabb tuhamri marzi k bina nei krna cahtha tah or abhi nei kyo ki tumhari padei k chlte . he screamed i love you bondita. finally he said 

bondita: was in tear to hear magical words from his pati babu she just hug him tight. she was happy and say i love u to pati babu . finally her hopes for married life generated. she was crying with kushi k ansu 

anirudh: cup her face and wipe away her tear and kiss on her forehead. they boht got downstairs and seems happy ❀🌞🌞🌞🌹🌹🌹

wait for night part i am try to best update early and tell me that night part should be more mature content or not comment me 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani.Ch thumbnail

okay! so yeah looking forward Saniya.... but its going really interesting. n about te night part, though its upto u, doesnt matter if its a mature content or not, but would definitely love to witness their lil romance (though its a bit awkward to watch a child romancing), anyways do confirm me this confusion please, hat have u set their ages in ur perspective? so it will b easy on my part to imagine the story. good going

Saniya141 thumbnail

Hey thankyou for your suggestion . You should read all the parts by going on my profile all things are mentioned there in 1st part , their ages and everything . Plz read them and then let me know you like it or not 😊

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Things worked out for them but kaka did push a little too far. He didn't let them decide.

Saniya141 thumbnail

Is story mai kaka purane kahyalo ke hai or heh story past ki hai jab aurato ko kuch nei samjha jata tah sivaye bache paida krne k liye .kaka all want his reputation in the society. 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved Bondu and Ani’s love confession πŸ˜³

The next part can be however you want it to be. I would prefer more romantic though πŸ˜‰

Saniya141 thumbnail

Hey check new update anirudh &bondita burning passion.  

Saniya141 thumbnail

Hey read night part anirudh &bondita burning passion  go on my profile