Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I haven't followed Vidyut's work .. But i saw his movie trailers and some video song on Youtube .. I thought he was a great dancer , good at action sequences and he is obviously into body building  .. But not sure about his acting skills ..He could be one of those action heroes like Tiger .. 

Vivek on the other other is somewhat of a talented versatile actor .. But it becomes hard to root for him when he says so himself .. 

Its not too late for Vidyut .. He should hire a good PR and stop giving out statements himself .. Tiger also gave some idiotic statements like "village wife" etc .. But public is no longer mad at him .. May be he learned from his mistake or hired a good PR for image makeover .. 😄

Vidyut is nowhere near being a great dancer, actually he is quite bad.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I haven't followed Vidyut's work .. But i saw his movie trailers and some video song on Youtube .. I thought he was a great dancer , good at action sequences and he is obviously into body building  .. But not sure about his acting skills ..He could be one of those action heroes like Tiger .. 

Vivek on the other other is somewhat of a talented versatile actor .. But it becomes hard to root for him when he says so himself .. 

Its not too late for Vidyut .. He should hire a good PR and stop giving out statements himself .. Tiger also gave some idiotic statements like "village wife" etc .. But public is no longer mad at him .. May be he learned from his mistake or hired a good PR for image makeover .. 😄

Oh god .. he is a bad dancer . I can’t even sugarcoat it. Let me put it this way He is a better actor than dancer, imo. But definitely better than Tiger in looks, acting and fight scenes. 

Vivek was promising and did so well initially . From Company to doing Saathiya . Then his cockiness got better of him. 

Anywho, Vidyut definitely needs a better PR. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Anywho, Vidyut definitely needs a better PR. 

But he was trending June 29 😆

1 month everything changed 😆

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^ I must have confused Vidyut with someone else then .. My bad .. 😆

I remember seeing some bodybuilder guy dancing properly in a video song .. And i thought it was Vidyut .. I have this perception about bodybuilders - that they cant be agile , flexible or dance .. You know like Salman Khan , Dharmendra , John Abraham etc .. So people like Hrithik , Tiger ( & up until now Vidyut ) gain instant appreciation for their dancing skills .. Not sure why i kept thinking Vidyut was a great dancer ..

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

^^ I must have confused Vidyut with someone else then .. My bad .. 😆

I remember seeing some bodybuilder guy dancing properly in a video song .. And i thought it was Vidyut .. I have this perception about bodybuilders - that they cant be agile , flexible or dance .. You know like Salman Khan , Dharmendra , John Abraham etc .. So people like Hrithik , Tiger ( & up until now Vidyut ) gain instant appreciation for their dancing skills .. Not sure why i kept thinking Vidyut was a great dancer ..

Lol.. you made me watch Vidyut dance . Thought I was the one confused 😖🤣🤣🤣

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

whats with people in the film field that each one thinks himself is the best 🤪

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Another guy who thinks he is too good for bollywood. No wonder Tiger completely over shadowed this guy. Its better for him to keep doing villain roles in south films. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

That's his interview with sid Kannan,out of context, if you check all his interview with sid kanan is like this only,it's full of sarcasm since they are buddies.

https://youtu.be/n2HLYolhlfA

Check his interview with Tony Jaa,Scott Adkins or other interviews, they show his real opinion and stories and he is more serious.

https://youtu.be/MiCrVM9beLo

https://youtu.be/gwcikPrQuvM

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago