Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ermmmm must be a parallel universe in which he's winning international awards.. I've never heard of any.😆

Edit: So I looked up & he did get an award in the Jackie Chan International Film Week last year. Don't know how big of an award it is, but credit definitely should be given where due. I doubt this was even publicised or talked about much in BW. Had it been a starkid, even mundane things like their diet or their laundry are made a big deal of.

This has to change for sure.

Also, this is just my opinion - I found him a little too arrogant despite his lack of talent. I have only seen 1 movie of his & I was not impressed by his acting at all. Curious..is he connected? Not sure how he continues to get projects.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Such guys wont be able handle the  stardom if they ever achieved it 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Ermmmm must be a parallel universe in which he's winning international awards.. I've never heard of any.😆

Well, he does think he's a Rolls Royce which I assume has won some international awards.

aish. thumbnail

Not watched the video but based on the headline, its better to have such a mindset for his own sanity.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bro you won the best debut actor over a deserving Gulshan Devaiah, what more you want?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he called himself a legend and said he thinks he is the best martial artist in the world, he also compared himself to virat kohli lol, and he kept repeating he won an international award. He said his movie is the most desired to watch movie on disney hostar, where did he get this info from? He is extremely arrogant

He is also another person that doesn't know ssr personally but he has jumped onto the bandwagon just to get attention and fans 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Plz watch the interview, from what I heard the first few minutes, he speaks about being kind towards each other.

Wow, he has won the Jackie chan awards twice which is the notable prestigious award for action which no one has got from India so far. He was also awarded the best top 6 martial arts awards in the world. that is incredible.

He also speaks about SSR and why he was tweeting about the system in Bollywood.

So far so good, the guy has a strong personality. I like it 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 2RsFan

Such guys wont be able handle the  stardom if they ever achieved it 

Sounds like another young man I know 

https://youtu.be/CGpMhNWKP1o

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: tina59

Plz watch the interview, from what I heard the first few minutes, he speaks about being kind towards each other.

Wow, he has won the Jackie chan awards twice which is the notable prestigious award for action which no one has got from India so far. He was also awarded the best top 6 martial arts awards in the world. that is incredible.

He also speaks about SSR and why he was tweeting about the system in Bollywood.

So far so good, the guy has a strong personality. I like it 

Hmmm I re-watched the interview, I missed the part where he said he's not saying he doesn't care for Indian awards and he didn't diss anyone. You're right he did talk about being kind, which is a rarity in bollywood 🤢