“I am too busy winning international Awards “ Vidyut Jammwal - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Bro you won the best debut actor over a deserving Gulshan Devaiah, what more you want?

Didn’t Gulshan debut before Vidyut? 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Didn’t Gulshan debut before Vidyut? 

Gulshan's first movie The Girl in Yellow Boots, although premiered in film festivals in 2010, got commercial release in 2011.

Both were nominated in Filmfare, and Vidyut won.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Gulshan's first movie The Girl in Yellow Boots, although premiered in film festivals in 2010, got commercial release in 2011.

Both were nominated in Filmfare, and Vidyut won.

Oh .. Ok. 

He also has won some weird award for Force. 

He sounds like Vivek Oberoi .. 

Personally , i did think that both Vivek and Vidyut were underrated but that was until they opened their mouths and started spewing out air headed BS .. 

Along with talent , personality matters a lot .. The more humble you are , the more people you get to root for you .. Right or wrong aside , thats just how it is .. World adores humble people .. I guess thats why celebrities have PR which manage their public interaction and carefully crafts a desirable "fake" personality in public eye .. 

He has got attitude and I have never heard of those awards why doesn't he quit indian cinema then if he gets international awards lol

Originally posted by Yuvle-Forever

He has got attitude and I have never heard of those awards why doesn't he quit indian cinema then if he gets international awards lol

Maybe he can star in how to videos 

How to say stupid stuff on zoom chats 🤣🤣

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

He sounds like Vivek Oberoi .. 

Personally , i did think that both Vivek and Vidyut were underrated but that was until they opened their mouths and started spewing out air headed BS .. 

Along with talent , personality matters a lot .. The more humble you are , the more people you get to root for you .. Right or wrong aside , thats just how it is .. World adores humble people .. I guess thats why celebrities have PR which manage their public interaction and carefully crafts a desirable "fake" personality in public eye .. 

I think it’s his defense mechanism of some sort. 

“Dil beh lane ke liye khayal accha hain Ghalib” type. 

I have watched all his movies and he is not a good actor unfortunately. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

I think it’s his defense mechanism of some sort. 

“Dil beh lane ke liye khayal accha hain Ghalib” type. 

I have watched all his movies and he is not a good actor unfortunately. 

I haven't followed Vidyut's work .. But i saw his movie trailers and some video song on Youtube .. I thought he was a great dancer , good at action sequences and he is obviously into body building  .. But not sure about his acting skills ..He could be one of those action heroes like Tiger .. 

Vivek on the other other is somewhat of a talented versatile actor .. But it becomes hard to root for him when he says so himself .. 

Its not too late for Vidyut .. He should hire a good PR and stop giving out statements himself .. Tiger also gave some idiotic statements like "village wife" etc .. But public is no longer mad at him .. May be he learned from his mistake or hired a good PR for image makeover .. 😄