Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disha’ s mom claims SSR demise is not related to Disha passing

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As per news reports, Sushant Singh Rajput's former manager Disha Salian's mother spoke to Zee News for an interview. During this interview Disha Salian's mother stated that the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's demise had no relation to her daughter's death. As per media reports, Disha Salian passed away after she allegedly jumped off from a building in Malad. The news reports claimed how many believe that there could be a connection in the late actor's death and Disha Salian's passing.

Now, Disha Salian's mother has revealed during an interview with Zee News that her daughter's demise had nothing to do with Sushant Singh Rajput's demise. The news reports also state that the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput was affected badly by the passing of his former manager. But, now Disha Salian's mother says that her daughter had stopped working for the late actor and believes that there is no connection in the two cases. News reports about the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput states that Disha Salian's death made the actor anxious.

Disha Salian's mother while speaking to Zee News revealed that her daughter also worked for Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan during Jazba and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. She further goes on to add that Disha had managed to grab a work opportunity wherein she could have worked for Ranbir Kapoor. But, Disha Salian's mother states that the opportunity to work along with Ranbir Kapoor did not work out for Disha which had affected her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG..💔.this is Disha's Mom's interview...and my heart breaks for her...she is suffering so much....Disha was her ONLY daughter...no one is thinking about what she is going through...the media is troubling them.....OMG..everyone is so busy solving the mystery that no one is thinking about Disha's parents and what they are going through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-_TQYZfMs

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG..💔.this is Disha's Mom's interview...and my heart breaks for her...she is suffering so much....Disha was her ONLY daughter...no one is thinking about what she is going through...the media is troubling them.....OMG..everyone is so busy solving the mystery that no one is thinking about Disha's parents and what they are going through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-_TQYZfMs

Oh my god, this was painful to watch... Disha's mom is devastated, they shouldn't have interviewed her live like that :( She could barely speak, all she knew was that no matter what, her daughter isn't going to come back 💔

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There has been no investigation on Disha what so ever. I respect her mom. But is there a way of knowing at this point ? 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it's odd that it was publicized that Disha Salian Sushant's ex manager committed suicide, something her mom who she lived with didn't know and not publicized as Aishwarya's ex manager.  strange

or even Bharti Singh's current manager

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This interview is difficult to watch, sorry couldn't muster the courage to watch a distressed mom who's troubled so much by the TRP hungry media. They could have easily taken an offline interview and published it duely. But they chose to telecast her. Pathetic stunt. 

The mother looks miserable now and from the look of it, seemed very normal commoner family. She would not know the dirty politics of BW anyways. So I do not expect her to come out and say she suspects foul play now. She is believing pretty much what in such cases commoners tend to believe i.e. what the doctors/police might have told her. Even SSR's family didn't go beyond Rhea who was the first point of circle for SSR. It's totally normal. 

If something does get unveiled amidst all these investigation, I hope both the families get courage and tolerance to withstand the reality. 💔

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

God, the level of insensitivity and everyone trying to be Sherlock. Losing a child is a the sort of pain that will NEVER heal and the circus they made this into is appalling. What was interviewing her grieving mother achieving here?! 

linux.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There should be laws of how media can cover suicide cases esp high profile ones to prevent tragedy into a circus. Now hounding the people left behind. I hope someone sues them. Esp Arnab Goswami who has graduated from WhatsApp university and likes to throw his nonsense theories on national tv.  

aish. thumbnail

How is the interviewer so emotionless 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Painful to watch... Anchor is so insensitive and kept asking the same questions again and again

Hope disha’s parents cope up with the loss..