Taarey drabble : Dil Kyu Teri Or Chala Re

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

A beautiful girl is sitting on fully decorated bed with heavy heart and hidden tears in her eyes .Her head and face is covered with veil .

She want to run from there.

She can't believe this how her life take drastic change.

Today she is someone wife.

Today is her wedding night but she is not happy like other girls.

In wedding night girls wait for her husband they have many dreams about this day but  today she lost all her dreams.

She want to run from here,want to cry her heart our but she is helpless she can't do anything.

On the other hand in drawing Room a boy friend teasing him about his wedding night.

He is married person now it was  arrange marriage still he love his wife he promised to himself I will gave every happiness to her.

He looked at beautiful diamond pendant which he bought for his wife thinks maybe she will like it it's beautiful but not more than her.

After sometime his mother come took her to his room.

With high hopes he remove his wife veil looked at her but get biggest shocked of his life.

Her face is completely covered with tears,bcoz of crying her face and eyes become red.

Rey: Taani, are you fine I think you are missing your parents.

Taani: no Rey, I am not fine I want to kill myself

By saying this she stands up from bed and  remove all decorations from bed harshly.

Rey: What happened taani.

Taani: I love someone else, but he ditched me I hate love, this love is a most fake thing in whole universe.

You know I waited for him for 9 years and than he said our all love was attraction and leave me.

There is no place of love in my heart and life you know why bcoz it gave pain an unbearable pain .

Brokenly she fall down into floor with her knees and start crying why me only word come from her mouth.

Rey without saying anything with shock and broken state take his steps back.

His back hit the wall he settle himself with support of wall brokenly.

Pendant leave his strong grip as his hand opened automatically.

Hi guys my name is Shalini I had wrote many stories on fanfiction forum and get so much love also but first time writing in d3 forum.

Hope you will like it.

And pls don't forget to check 

Some of my other work

We Are Perfect together

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/864

Samosa Romance 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/887

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

It's hard to live when the person we love he or she loves some one else . Rey ki halat Taani se alag Nahi h . I love the plot don't disconnect  please  please.....shalu rocks

Edited by Nupurjaishwal - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

It's hard to live when the person we love he or she loves some one else . Rey ki halat Taani se alag Nahi h . I love the plot don't disconnect  please  please.....shalu rocks

Yes it's very hard to live with a person who love someone else but wo khte hena jo chije humari nhi God ki marji se hoti h wo hume permanent khushi deti h .

I will continue it maybe on other forum but I will continue it 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Taareymylove

Yes it's very hard to live with a person who love someone else but wo khte hena jo chije humari nhi God ki marji se hoti h wo hume permanent khushi deti h .

I will continue it maybe on other forum but I will continue it 

that's the spirit and do pm me

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow such a fab story! 

So interesting...I will be looking forward to reading it 😇😇

Thank you.. please keep writing! ❣️❣️🌠🌠

Do msg wherever you continue. 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinudolly-Pms

Wow such a fab story! 

So interesting...I will be looking forward to reading it 😇😇

Thank you.. please keep writing! ❣️❣️🌠🌠

Do msg wherever you continue. 

Sure di I will dm you 

Moyamoya thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The plot is interesting. Really want to know how the story goes 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moyamoya

The plot is interesting. Really want to know how the story goes 

Thanku 

TaaReyNjal thumbnail

Nice story line... I would Love to read how TaaRey will fall for each other & support each other throughout the situation

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaaReyNjal

Nice story line... I would Love to read how TaaRey will fall for each other & support each other throughout the situation

Thanku I will update it soon currently I m updating we are perfect together on daily basis you can check that too and today I wrote an os samosa romance