Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I know it's a big game, was just checking initial numbers, bit disappointed

And I really believe they shall take a break from MVs if they have something big in their kitty

It's a slow romantic song. Takes time to grow. But these songs if good are lambi race kaa ghoda . 

Now next step is to make sure the neutral audience listen and watch this. Promote it on other platforms too. 

Btw  Party fun tracks on the other hand give u good push in initial months but then they fizzle out  

Reg mv break, I believe sid will start shooting for broken season 3 soon.  

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hi Uma - thanks so much for starting the new thread on such an exciting note. I am missing Jyoti also and I am sure you missing her too considering you want to offload the admin part asap 😆. But thanks so much for keeping it going till Jyoti is back. I can understand it is a lot and this is the reason I am not offering (and I am feeling selfish here). I wish there was a way to help you. Except for becoming admin, let me know if there is something I can help with. 

Coming to DKKA - such an amazing song. Upar se Siddharth. Like what is this banda. Kya karta hai? He is looking so good. Kahan se laata hai itni hawtness. ❤️❤️❤️ Mujhe toh uspar sab colors achche lagte hain☺️. Aur yeh song toh records todega pakka🥳. Mere loop mein bhi aa gaya.

Shehnaaz Gill Kaur looking awesome in her pics. Something amazing has happened to this girl and her pics are so adorable. Each new pic is better than the previous one. The latest in pink is soooo good. Loved  it. 

Coming to Sana's promotion, I came late and whatever I saw, I was okay with it. I agree with iram that I found it quite professional promotion and nothing wrong with her singing some other song on the same day. I remember both iram and I were about something Sana doing in retaliation and then getting bashed. I am so glad she didn't. (bechari par thoda sa judgemental case abhi bhi chala but its okay. Sabki apni expectations hain jaise hamari bhi thi). 

Eagerly waiting for a sidnaaz project for our own sukoon while praying that their solo projects break all the records and do so well. Mere detox mein gadbad kara rahe hain dono. 😵

Ritzie, being admin is a problem for a blabbermouth like me who can’t sit still without expressing opinion and who lacks the capacity to take neutral positions 🙄 It would work fine for sane heads 😆 Otherwise, there aren’t too many downsides to being admin since our threads don’t move too fast these days. Thanks so much for offering help re. I am just upset with Sidnaaz in general and would like to feel I have the liberty to dump them if I want 🤣

I too love all colours on Sidharth. Also really want to see him in Kurta Pajama now, MSK style 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

It's a slow romantic song. Takes time to grow. But these songs if good are lambi race kaa ghoda . 

Now next step is to make sure the neutral audience listen and watch this. Promote it on other platforms too. 

Btw  Party fun tracks on the other hand give u good push in initial months but then they fizzle out  

Reg mv break, I believe sid will start shooting for broken season 3 soon.  

Intru the review this has rcvd and especially from all blue ticks as well is good too! Anyways I feel high time we get some show or series and feel some shooting is started too 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

totally Uma! You know my disappointment well! Don’t you? 😒

Absolutely. We sail the same boat more or less re. Sigh. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This version is more awesome . Trending bhai rocks 😎

https://twitter.com/ITS__AKSHAT/status/1289226962628558849?s=09

Uma2010 thumbnail

I couldn’t watch it beyond a few seconds. It moved me to tears. I am so damn mad at Sidnaaz 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sid should have made an appearance to promote the song. He seems least interested. Streaming needs lot of motivation and Sid ka koi pata hi nhn

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Absolutely. We sail the same boat more or less re. Sigh. 

sidharth has disappointed in this matter big way for me! But yeah, who are we to question?🤷‍♀️

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

sidharth has disappointed in this matter big way for me! But yeah, who are we to question?🤷‍♀️

Yup 🤷‍♀️ Plus we can just keep harping and questioning. No fayda 😒

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I couldn’t watch it beyond a few seconds. It moved me to tears. I am so damn mad at Sidnaaz 🤦🏻‍♀️

Even I avoid their VM’s now! I just get mad at them! I should just find a solution soon!