Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ritzie, being admin is a problem for a blabbermouth like me who can’t sit still without expressing opinion and who lacks the capacity to take neutral positions 🙄 It would work fine for sane heads 😆 Otherwise, there aren’t too many downsides to being admin since our threads don’t move too fast these days. Thanks so much for offering help re. I am just upset with Sidnaaz in general and would like to feel I have the liberty to dump them if I want 🤣

I too love all colours on Sidharth. Also really want to see him in Kurta Pajama now, MSK style 😆

If you are blabbermouth then you are the most decent one I have seen😆. I have said that before also, the terminology around admins need to change. They shouldn't be expected to be like teachers or police officers. If we expect them to do this work as a volunteering then their opinions should come as part of package. Its everyone's responsibility as part of the forum and to respect admin's opinion too. But khair.

I loved Sidharth in the delhi visit waala suit and style. Wohi chahiye. 😆 MSK ke saath alagh waali feeling hai. Emotional attachment, especially first week. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even Sana's MV got a fresh traction after her IV and Sid's tweet.. everything needs promotion and Sid is literally nowhere to be seen this guy is frustrating and annoying to another level.. Bhai Thora you promote karle

Uma2010 thumbnail

DKKA back to trending  #1 in UAE 🥳 We love our Sidnaaz ❤️😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today whatever tweets sid liked showed received a reply on tl. Looks like this theory is right. Lmao and surprisingly sid was opening mostly sidnaaz related pics and tweets 🤣

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

tumhari kami thi😆

Chali jaati hu 😭

Kambakth Dil nahi maanta... to leave them and go 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Even Sana's MV got a fresh traction after her IV and Sid's tweet.. everything needs promotion and Sid is literally nowhere to be seen this guy is frustrating and annoying to another level.. Bhai Thora you promote karle

He should understand that it’s his own song... he promoted Ek Tarfa more than his own song 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Today whatever tweets sid liked showed received a reply on tl. Looks like this theory is right. Lmao and surprisingly sid was opening mostly sidnaaz related pics and tweets 🤣

As Shehnaaz was apparently at Kaushal's so he must be missing her too 😂

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

He should understand that it’s his own song... he promoted Ek Tarfa more than his own song 

DMF will make him promote. Karega but aaram se

Ritzie thumbnail

Chali jaati hu 😭

Kambakth Dil nahi maanta... to leave them and go 

Jaana kyun hai? Tumhare naam ki stamp hai CC ki first post par. Yahi raho. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously.. even the best of work needs promotion

When will this guy learn on how to capitalize on his fandom and success? he can't always rely on the let work speak for itself theory per ye banda samajhne ko tayyar hi nahi