Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Sushant has stated in so many interviews that he barely slept 2-3 hours a day. Hmm...who's telling the truth and who is lying?

Lol 

bodyguard said his habits changed after rhea case into his life. November 2019. SSR would be on medication and sleep in his room. I never had a change to chat with him as I use to.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I feel terrible for him and his family . 

He was insomniac. He said he would rather read or watch stars than sleep or engage in idle gossips. 

There was a thread on Twitter where a fan of his gave some kind of tribute and wrote that Sushant would wake him up at 5 am to encourage them to wake up early. They would chat regularly. SSR stopped doing that abruptly. Months passed And then this happened. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Kriti said the same. Ye toh bohut kam sota hai. Ankita and Kriti would totally know.

The details are just horrific.

Apparently He also said, he came back from the Europe extremely unwell.  And when he would go to get his medicines, even pharmacist said that these are really high does, for whom is it being taken.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Bodyguard said after rhea came SSR would sleep most of the time. Starting November 2019

Definitely sounds like a case of ODing. He didn't sleep much before all this so how come he was sleeping most of the time now. That's so tragic that he was kept sedated with OD

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Apparently He also said, he came back from the Europe extremely unwell.  And when he would go to get his medicines, even pharmacist said that these are really high does, for whom is it being taken.

May be I was better off not knowing these horror details three days back . It's getting so tough now if it wasn't already. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Did Rhea mix sleeping pills in his juice?

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

May be I was better off not knowing these horror details three days back . It's getting so tough now if it wasn't already. 

Same here. I cannot believe why would rhea do that? You took his money and gave him the wrong medication? And separated him from his friends and family. There has to be more to the story. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If true, all this is horrifying to say the least.. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Did Rhea mix sleeping pills in his juice?

Bodyguard is not aware of it. But Rhea was the one who would give him

Medication.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Lol 

bodyguard said his habits changed after rhea case into his life. November 2019. SSR would be on medication and sleep in his room. I never had a change to chat with him as I use to.

I had no idea he stopped chatting with fans.. as I didn't log on to insta much this year. 

I don't know how much Rhea is involved in his death.. but whatever it is, her career is over.