Marriage -Reason behind it.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am really not being able to digest the truth that he wants to marry her only because his ego is hurt by her spiteful word.Vansh is a level headed man, He knew if he wants he can kill her. He could have done many other Vansh Raisinghsnia thing to stop this little minion of her.Then why marriage. The show had started on 13th july and today is 30th july and now they are bringing marriage  twist in such a small span of time.Vansh so far has never been potrayed to b someone  who takes impulsive decisions. Had she instigated him.enough that he took the marriage  decision so quickly? Is he really in an obsession  with her?  Its hard for me to believe that he loves him.

I have some theories guyz if u agree.

1.The makers wanted to show  Riansh chemistry as Rahul and Helly are new pair.Marriage is the best way to show that.

2. This is a typical  after marriage  revenge drama between  the leads  but with some other intruguing elements and New way of showing thing.

Vansh knows everything  and this is how he wants to punish Ridhbir.

Vansh wants to protect Riddhima and track down the mastermind behind it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I am really not being able to digest the truth that he wants to marry her only because his ego is hurt by her spiteful word.Vansh is a level headed man, He knew if he wants he can kill her. He could have done many other Vansh Raisinghsnia thing to stop this little minion of her.Then why marriage. The show had started on 13th july and today is 30th july and now they are bringing marriage  twist in such a small span of time.Vansh so far has never been potrayed to b someone  who takes impulsive decisions. Had she instigated him.enough that he took the marriage  decision so quickly? Is he really in an obsession  with her?  Its hard for me to believe that he loves him.

I have some theories guyz if u agree.

1.The makers wanted to show  Riansh chemistry as Rahul and Helly are new pair.Marriage is the best way to show that.

2. This is a typical  after marriage  revenge drama between  the leads  but with some other intruguing elements and New way of showing thing.

Vansh knows everything  and this is how he wants to punish Ridhbir.

Vansh wants to protect Riddhima and track down the mastermind behind it. 

He said jo samjhna hai samjho idc

Marriage reason is not this defo wo shaadi k baad reveal hoga 

So chillax 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

So chillax 

exactly 

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

So chillax 

Exactly he said 

Think whatever you want that it's my anger, rishwat, kindness or my soche samche saazish. I don't care. 

So this is definitely Pre planned and vansh is playing it cool. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure about it that 

He wants to protect her. He will go to any extent for it. Yes ;He wants to nab her down but in deep down inside He wants to protect her.

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vansh easily understood that Riddhima has love interest whose intitial is 'K' for whom she is doing this..He want to test Riddhima's love for that person, what will she do when she cannot love that person the same way once she got married.What will her lover do for whose love she is doing this.He wanna see Roddhima's "Ishq Ki Hadd"..that to what extent she can go for her love.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amekha

Exactly he said 

Think whatever you want that it's my anger, rishwat, kindness or my soche samche saazish. I don't care. 

So this is definitely Pre planned and vansh is playing it cool. 

Exactly 

Just want popat of vansh 

Coz riddhima 2and side will reveal defo 

U have watched ek haseena thi sanjeeda n vatsal one