Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Group hug of 3 Bongs 🤗

🤗

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This year they’re too preoccupied with the deadly problem called Varun so I doubt if they will celebrate Janmashtami, also because of pandemic PH cannot show huge festivities. But I hope Mishbir pull the jhoola together as a married couple this year. And hope Kuhu doesn’t try to harm Mishti like she did last year, that was really unacceptable what she did and she never got caught or punished 

Bold- I really want that.

Underlined-Me too. It's sad how she blames Mishti after she tried to harm her physically and kind of did(. In reality people would get much more hurt if they fall from that height.)

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Dotslover22 thumbnail

Hello fellow Bong

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A few things I noticed from the last few episodes....

1. Sha is really good...these subtle things he does when Abir goes to the mandir and when Abir seeks blessings by touching Meenu or masi's feet. He is good. 

2. I loved how Abir did not even bat an eyelid when he saw Kuhu running after Kunal. To him it was probably like "Mish and I run after each other too...these two may think they know but they have no idea". 

3. There should be a bubble for all the actors. However i think they are probably testing every 2 or 3 days. This is probably what has made Sha a lot more comfortable. 

4. Rhea and Sha seem to get on really well. You don't just pull your costar towards you with his collar if you aren't super comfortable around each other. 

5  Sha's laugh is happiness. Even when he is Abir, his laugh makes me smile. 

P.S. as is quite clearly obvious, I am fangirling over the guy  

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I want them to celebrate rakhi. But forget it dey all r more concerned abt shaadi celebration only. In our show we get shaadi nly

This PH is obsessed with shadi, separation and remarriages 😆

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold- I really want that.

Underlined-Me too. It's sad how she blames Mishti after she tried to harm her physically and kind of did(. In reality people would get much more hurt if they fall from that height.)

What Kuhu did that day was a crime, she pushed a young boy!!! Any of the boys or Mishbir could have been seriously injured or killed! But as always Kuhu got away with it because nobody saw her doing the deed! 😡

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

A few things I noticed from the last few episodes....

1. Sha is really good...these subtle things he does when Abir goes to the mandir and when Abir seeks blessings by touching Meenu or masi's feet. He is good. 

2. I loved how Abir did not even bat an eyelid when he saw Kuhu running after Kunal. To him it was probably like "Mish and I run after each other too...these two may think they know but they have no idea". 

3. There should be a bubble for all the actors. However i think they are probably testing every 2 or 3 days. This is probably what has made Sha a lot more comfortable. 

4. Rhea and Sha seem to get on really well. You don't just pull your costar towards you with his collar if you aren't super comfortable around each other. 

5  Sha's laugh is happiness. Even when he is Abir, his laugh makes me smile. 

P.S. as is quite clearly obvious, I am fangirling over the guy  

We are all in the same boat, fangirling over the dreamboat Abir and the superb actor who plays him!

Shah’s expressions change like quicksilver, never misses a beat portraying a range of emotions in any given scene

RheSha have a great comfort level, they like each other! 
Abir thinks KuKu also play catch like him and Mishti 😆 He needs to progress beyond Temple Run😛 and he will after all this drama is over 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We are all in the same boat, fangirling over the dreamboat Abir and the superb actor who plays him!

Shah’s expressions change like quicksilver, never misses a beat portraying a range of emotions in any given scene

RheSha have a great comfort level, they like each other! 
Abir thinks KuKu also play catch like him and Mishti 😆 He needs to progress beyond Temple Run😛 and he will after all this drama is over 

@bold - and here we're wondering when they'll stop 😆