Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Tomorrow is Janmashtami.

Though I love the new ones I really miss them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhiB0nhm2t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hope they do something beautiful this year also.

P.S. Almost one year passed but no one knows what Kuhu did that day. It bothers me

I loved chashmish Mishti and long haired Abir so much ! Something changed forever when they separated, the current ones are more mature and yet more vulnerable than their older versions. Abir is constantly terrified of losing Mishti, and she clings to him for life

pallavi25 thumbnail

Bold-Where are you?

Underlined-Obviously. I love those scenes especially the first one in which Abir was annoyed.

The second one was nice too but too sad

I live in the US, we do get lots of Indian sweets here but no Mishti doi and no proper Bengali shondesh 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I live in the US, we do get lots of Indian sweets here but no Mishti doi and no proper Bengali shondesh 

Oh. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

I loved chashmish Mishti and long haired Abir so much ! Something changed forever when they separated, the current ones are more mature and yet more vulnerable than their older versions. Abir is constantly terrified of losing Mishti, and she clings to him for life

Hmm. Out of the episodes in season one Janmashtami was one of my favourites. I really wish they do something nice this year too.

Previous year we saw a bold Mishti, let Abir do something special this time.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

BTW does anyone remember #YoucandoitAbir?

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah me too🤗

pallavi25 thumbnail

Hmm. Out of the episodes in season one Janmashtami was one of my favourites. I really wish they do something nice this year too.

Previous year we saw a bold Mishti, let Abir do something special this time.

This year they’re too preoccupied with the deadly problem called Varun so I doubt if they will celebrate Janmashtami, also because of pandemic PH cannot show huge festivities. But I hope Mishbir pull the jhoola together as a married couple this year. And hope Kuhu doesn’t try to harm Mishti like she did last year, that was really unacceptable what she did and she never got caught or punished 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Yeah I am 😊 Are you Bengali too?

Yup me too

pallavi25 thumbnail

Group hug of 3 Bongs 🤗

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

This year they’re too preoccupied with the deadly problem called Varun so I doubt if they will celebrate Janmashtami, also because of pandemic PH cannot show huge festivities. But I hope Mishbir pull the jhoola together as a married couple this year. And hope Kuhu doesn’t try to harm Mishti like she did last year, that was really unacceptable what she did and she never got caught or punished 

I want them to celebrate rakhi. But forget it dey all r more concerned abt shaadi celebration only. In our show we get shaadi nly