--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Ab idhar jitna bolna hai bolo

Thankieee 🤗

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Tomorrow episode starts with 

Sumati telling that there is a way to solve bon's problem.!

Ani was so excited and asking her "batayie maa aapko pata hai kaise ye aadat mitasake hum milker karenge woh"

Sumi was crying thinking how happy her daughter is here ❤️ and parallel kaka is worried if sumi will palat from her vachan.

Maa told ani that she will take Bondita back to village

Ani face fell down and he got angry "kya kehrahi ye aap".

Sumi telling we don't know when will this problem get over in maybe it can take 10 days, 10 months, 10 years.(seriously 🙄)

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Sumi explaining ani saying it is her mistake that she couldn't inform him about bon's problem because the situation weren't in favour. But I can rectify my mind stake now by taking bon with today night.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Tomorrow episode starts with 

Sumati telling that there is a way to solve bon's problem.!

Ani was so excited and asking her "batayie maa aapko pata hai kaise ye aadat mitasake hum milker karenge woh"

Sumi was crying thinking how happy her daughter is here ❤️ and parallel kaka is worried if sumi will palat from her vachan.

Maa told ani that she will take Bondita back to village

Ani face fell down and he got angry "kya kehrahi ye aap".

Sumi telling we don't know when will this problem get over in maybe it can take 10 days, 10 months, 10 years.(seriously 🙄)

expected

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Sumi explaining ani saying it is her mistake that she couldn't inform him about bon's problem because the situation weren't in favour. But I can rectify my mind stake now by taking bon with today night.

haan haan khud ke liye kar rahi hai na? this kaka is so cunning, i want ani to know kaka is behind all this.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

haan haan khud ke liye kar rahi hai na? this kaka is so cunning, i want ani to know kaka is behind all this.

Me too suj 😈

Sujz thumbnail

what happened after that

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

my heart goes for Sumati.One side she has to face taunts if Bon returns home. Other side Kaka is pressuring her to take Bon back as her marriage is at stake. She's really sandwitched.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

my heart goes for Sumati.One side she has to face taunts if Bon returns home. Other side Kaka is pressuring her to take Bon back as her marriage is at stake. She's really sandwitched.

Yes, plus she is too meek. 🥺