Hogwarts House Cup Championship (New Thread Link pg 150) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yeah something like that. What am I going to do? Subpoena your Google searches? 😆

Good point. Given you have written page 1 above I guess future rounds will be posted here as well?

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's looking super good!👏 Too excited!

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

Good point. Given you have written page 1 above I guess future rounds will be posted here as well?

Yes. If this thread doesn't finish, I will post future rounds here and announce the page #.

WildestDreams thumbnail

If the 2 representatives are suspected or caught asking their house or anyone else for assistance on more than 2 questions, the house will again be disqualified, and the house will lose 100 points.

Just to be sure...when and if members house help is asked, all the members can help or do we need to let you know beforehand the names?🤓

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

What do you mean by only one person need to send the answers ? Does that mean these two players can work together ? 

secondly , what two questions can they ask house ? 

Edited by EXOL - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

If the 2 representatives are suspected or caught asking their house or anyone else for assistance on more than 2 questions, the house will again be disqualified, and the house will lose 100 points.

Just to be sure...when and if members house help is asked, all the members can help or do we need to let you know beforehand the names?🤓

Anyone can help from the house. You don't need to tell me. 😊

If you ask anyone else outside the house or you ask for help on more than 2 questions, only then will you be disqualified.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

What do you mean by only person need to send the answers ? Does that mean these two players can work together ? 

Yes. Both players work together to answer the questions and then one of them sends the answers in.

The true answers by the way. This isn't sheep game. 😆

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OooLalala ..

This round sounds damn exciting, especially with the  points distribution and deducting.

Professor McGonagall i have a query, the chosen two members for this round can they discuss the answers in between them or is it limited there as well?

Edited by reel_real - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bucky

It's looking super good!👏 Too excited!

Totally off topic here, but your Merlin siggy is so damn good! 👌😩

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Anyone can help from the house. You don't need to tell me. 😊

If you ask anyone else outside the house or you ask for help on more than 2 questions, only then will you be disqualified.

Thanks for clarifying Senior