Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Mujhe toh sach mein laga Mishti bata degi, I mean kaise baat karti hai Meenakshi Rajvansh! Lekin Abir beta kiska hai, pehle se hi woh darvaaza band kar diya ๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart, aaj sach mein laga ki if she knows the truth she might help. Lekin mujhe toh baba track ke baad bhi laga so I'm with Mishti

exactly... whenever I feel like meenu will help, and mishbir should trust her, I try and remember baba track.. 

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Everyone gets shocked knowing ketu pregnancy news...  maami n maamu starts crying n they scold ketu for doing this.... 

abir tries to stop everyone but they keep on scolding her... 

meenu asks if abir is gonna say duniya bala raha hai sab badal raha hai, ye sahi hai/../..

abir says no i'm not saying that but we need to be with ketu at this time, we have always been with each other now too we have to be together.... 

maami asks how after what she did... 

mishti says sab meri vajase hai nirmalaji rishta tod diya, i will talk to her, apologize n do whatever she says... goes to varun n says i wil come with you n talk...

meenu scolds varun too.... 

varun says mom is so angry now so i you coming there wont be good bhabhi i will talk to her... and goes...

maamu says i am with abir n they plan to go to talk to nirmalaji.... abir promises that he n mishti will make everything alright.... 

outside maamu says when you are with us feels like everything will be alright... 

abir says when i can go against maa to marry my love even varun can do, i am an expert in all this dont worry we will solve all this... 

as maamu n abir are out laxman tries to sneak in without them noticing... 

mish waves at abir when he turns back to see her... 

meenu corners mishti n tries to know the truth.... mish apologizes n says even i dont wanna go but.... meenu asks but why mishti what happened in this 3 months, i have always said you came from broken family n know only to break family n you have always proven me right.... now i am trying to help you if you tell me the truth... 

mish gets anxious and nervous remembers the incident but then thinks of abirs promise to not say and says to meenu that her health is not good n i will try to convince abir but final decision will be of him only n runs away *hats off to rhea for this scene brilliant performance*

meenu thinks whether you say or not i will find out the truth..

Good morning to the Strongest woman of the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

You are following therapies correctly na๐Ÿคฃ..Don't forget even for a day diyu,  it might damage your everything  ๐Ÿค—

Tomorrow we will get a scene to drool. Just 24 Hrs more 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Hello Everyone! Atleast hope today Mish does not hear anything as its Ketki s turn today

๐Ÿคฃ kya kya ummed leke baithe hai hum

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya27

Today's Highlights :

1.Competition between Other's Mishti ki wajase VS Mishti's meri wajase hua hai,  Mujhe ek chance dijiye please 

2. Meri Mixture uncle ko aaj bhi ek dialog milgayaa  proof no 2 : He talks ๐Ÿคฃ , ek angle shot bhi milgaya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3. Exclusive for Pali : Calzone was out of focus except for a Milli minute ...lucky day in a row ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Today it's mishti's turn to stand on invisible aur magical  balcony ...abir on ground.. See saw shuru 

Riya tum bhool gayi, "it'a a joke" ki beemari mama ko bhi aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
riya27 thumbnail

Mujhe toh sach mein laga Mishti bata degi, I mean kaise baat karti hai Meenakshi Rajvansh! Lekin Abir beta kiska hai, pehle se hi woh darvaaza band kar diya ๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart, aaj sach mein laga ki if she knows the truth she might help. Lekin mujhe toh baba track ke baad bhi laga so I'm with Mishti

The moment mishti ran meenu was back to her ๐Ÿ˜ˆ mode with her trademark BG๐Ÿ˜†

Abir knows his mom too well ๐Ÿ˜† but he also must know that his wifey's favourite hobby is to pop the promises by her ๐Ÿคฃ

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actually even I thought she may help..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†the entire plan might be of BB daya..she is helping Mishti to go more into trauma๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why dont anyone question varun? Am confuseeedddd Kya Ketki akele akele pregnant hogayi๐Ÿคฃ

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

haina, the way she was asking her, batao batao batao, lol๐Ÿ˜†

As if, she is the most trusted person and she ll Help!

riya27 thumbnail

Riya tum bhool gayi, "it'a a joke" ki beemari mama ko chi aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

It's contagious re.. Kya karu ๐Ÿคฃ

Did ya see yesterday's SBS segment,  the voice over said that our nandoi is like corona and RV family must maintain thier distancing with him else he will infect them ๐Ÿคฃ

riya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

why dont anyone question varun? Am confuseeedddd Kya Ketki akele akele pregnant hogayi๐Ÿคฃ

Morning viji ๐Ÿค—

They don't have bharaosa on jamaai sa ๐Ÿคฃ

Abir voices your question today BTW