Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Trp sabse kam hai tho they are being biased abhi tho telecast ki timing bhi change kardiya hai and upar se kal dusre show ke liye episode bhi nahi aaya yeh trp intni kam hai I don't know show survive kaise karega

they are not even promoting the show on TV...

only promoting on voot

Ekta will never agree to compete PB with her own show YHC...both her shows air at 10.30pm

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

they are playing with the time slot than no promotions than to accomodate their fav show they will put the blame on the show low trps n make it go off air

Colors the worst channel...if given PB to zee they will handle it properly it might rule too

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Yesterday not telecast why ??

they extend their fav show timing

Mages thumbnail

jab tak hai lets enjoy god knows what happens next with PB💔

Mages thumbnail

is there even a epi tonight?

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love Kunal as Reyansh so now waiting for tonight episode.

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope we get an episode at least tonight😭

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPassionPen

I hope we get an episode at least tonight😭

hope those morons air the epi...

they are making mockery out of PB team efforts and hardwork risking their lives for their annoying channel

I wish this show was given to zee...

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay it was a sweet episode got to see some development. Praniti knows alot about rey's defense mechanism. It was sweet to see him making her # wali coffee. Rey wants everyone to respect her and can't see anyone talk rubbish about her which was again sweet and bro you should respect all the girls even if you never had feeling for them😡

Rey armaan and praniti scene was funny but I am feeling bad for rea navya and of course praniti because they are using her but why does she even trust rey or his family even after everything😕 

By the way rey wants armaan to call her PraBhi praniti bhabhi kyu bhaiya you don't like commitment tho yeh kya hai😆

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Okay it was a sweet episode got to see some development. Praniti knows alot about rey's defense mechanism. It was sweet to see him making her # wali coffee. Rey wants everyone to respect her and can't see anyone talk rubbish about her which was again sweet and bro you should respect all the girls even if you never had feeling for them😡

Rey armaan and praniti scene was funny but I am feeling bad for rea navya and of course praniti because they are using her but why does she even trust rey or his family even after everything😕 

By the way rey wants armaan to call her PraBhi praniti bhabhi kyu bhaiya you don't like commitment tho yeh kya hai😆

Wow.