Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Ha full time🤣

Di konse episode me ho?

Court episode start Kiya hai

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Court episode start Kiya hai

Court room episode tooda nonsense hai but when they start living together episode better hoga😆

Court room episode tooda nonsense hai but when they start living together episode better hoga😆

Achha. Khair main to Kunal lo Dekh Kar hi Khush hoon

Achha. Khair main to Kunal lo Dekh Kar hi Khush hoon

Ha ha hum dekh hi ussi ke liye hai😆 uska character bahut interesting and entertaining hai

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 3 years ago

the court custody was nonsense but performance was awesome👌🏼after trio stay under one roof its getting better day by day

Ha ha hum dekh hi ussi ke liye hai😆 uska character bahut interesting and entertaining hai

Haan right

But somehow I don't see his character as the best guy for Pranati. He still has no remorse for what he did to her

pranati sums up who is the real reyansh khurana

Haan right

But somehow I don't see his character as the best guy for Pranati. He still has no remorse for what he did to her

he doesn't need to be the best guy,he just need to be a good and responsible man thats enough to prove pranati that he is a changed man

his remorse too will happen graudually

he has lots of demons to fight in himself before becoming the guy for pranati

Haan right

Me too. Reyansh is jerk and praniti deserves a lot better than him. I like Reyansh as character because he is interesting and entertaining but he is not good for praniti. He need a lot of character growth to even feel remorse. Uske liye usne jho kiya woh ek dum thik hai. Only redeemable quality about him is he was honest to praniti from the start but that doesn't make him kabeel for her not after what he did. I want him to became responsible. He need to know what he did was wrong. He need to respect woman first than became responsible father and if he shows remorse and pay fot what he did than maybe I will root for them as couple but as of now i dont like to see them having eyelock with romantic song in BG