Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

I also don't trust people who stan psycho, stalker & crazy Kangana. Like really? 🤢

Trust me, people who stan Kangana likely have similar mental issues. I wouldn't touch a Kangana stan with a 10-foot tall bamboo. I'm just really really glad I don't have such folks around me in real life. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Trust me, people who stan Kangana likely have similar mental issues. I wouldn't touch a Kangana stan with a 10-foot tall bamboo. I'm just really really glad I don't have such folks around me in real life. 

Interesting observation 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well you can list down her good and bad qualities and can focus on her positives. She is selfish but she has guts. Have u ever tried confronting someone?

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Well you can list down her good and bad qualities and can focus on her positives. She is selfish but she has guts. Have u ever tried confronting someone?

If she has "guts", then we can say that bullies, goons, criminals, all of 'em got guts. 

Trust me, I've confronted a lot of people who display sociopathic and narcissistic traits, also those who relentlessly bully and target others for no other reason than achieving a power trip-- pretty much similar to Crazy Kanganaroo. 

coldbrew thumbnail

That's pretty derogatory and not to mention intolerant towards differing opinions. 

I support what Kangana says about the nepotism/cornering/bullying that exists in bollywood and am willing to set aside her other transgressions if it means the issues she raises are heard. But presuming mental disorders on that basis alone is offensive and stretching it too far.

I, on the other hand, am glad I don't have folks around me who are so quick to jump to conclusions about others, and go as far as handing out their unsolicited armchair diagnosis of mental disorders to others just because they can't clear their blindspots.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ideally I hope no one would leave anyone to die 😆

and yet you are a Salman fan? 😆

Originally posted by: coldbrew

That's pretty derogatory and not to mention intolerant towards differing opinions. 

I support what Kangana says about the nepotism/cornering/bullying that exists in bollywood and am willing to set aside her other transgressions if it means the issues she raises are heard. But presuming mental disorders on that basis alone is offensive and stretching it too far.

I, on the other hand, am glad I don't have folks around me who are so quick to jump to conclusions about others, and go as far as handing out their unsolicited armchair diagnosis of mental disorders to others just because they can't clear their blindspots.

Thanks for the advice. I stand by what I said. Anything Kangana does or has done (including this current hullabaloo about nepotism) is about garnering attention and using it to serve her own purposes. She's the textbook definition of a sociopath. 

Anybody who admires her seriously is either incredibly gullible, dangerously delusional OR shares some of her traits. Either way, I won't feel safe with someone who fits the description. I'd prefer to stay away. And that's my personal choice. 😃

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If she has "guts", then we can say that bullies, goons, criminals, all of 'em got guts. 

Trust me, I've confronted a lot of people who display sociopathic and narcissistic traits, also those who relentlessly bully and target others for no other reason than achieving a power trip-- pretty much similar to Crazy Kanganaroo. 

I don't think we can call a bully gutsy.  You can't extract if u will put the filter of crazy beforehand. I know she brings her agenda everytime but still she is contributing in unmasking the gang. Why so many of the actors are coming out, they needed some push. SSR's death was inflection point and kangana became the catalyst. I don't find her completely correct but i don't find her completely wrong too. I rest my case here

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thanks for the advice. I stand by what I said. Anything Kangana does or has done (including this current hullabaloo about nepotism) is about garnering attention and using it to serve her own purposes. She's the textbook definition of a sociopath. 

Anybody who admires her seriously is either incredibly gullible or shares some of her traits. Either way, I won't feel safe with someone who fits the description. I'd prefer to stay away. And that's my personal choice. 😃

You have a point 

I was just made to feel bad cause im Salman fan. So in kind a Kangana fan should also face those same eye opening details ❤️

coldbrew thumbnail

Anybody who admires her seriously is either incredibly gullible or shares some of her traits. Either way, I won't feel safe with someone who fits the description. I'd prefer to stay away. And that's my personal choice. 😃

My only issue was with your presumptuous remark about people who have supported her. I don't judge people who think she's a whackjob, cuz hey, they can be decent human beings and still think she is crazy... just like people who support Kangna are also perfectly normal human beings.