Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

19 Years Of Yaadein - Yaad Aati Hai Ya Nahin ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Bilkul bhi nahin ..This film was buried and forgotten the very next day when trade declared it a flop after a sub-par opening .The down fall of Subash Ghai started with this and he never made a comeback .HR-Kareena jodi never clicked despite all the hype .

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You forgot the most annoying Elli Re Elli.

Kareena and Hrithik have done such terrible work together. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can't believe i watched it multiple times as a kid ðŸ¤¢ It's main prem ki diwani hoon 2.0 

Was obsessed with this song before lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8AzcbjIGc

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Personally I feel Hrithik would be done by now if he didn't have his father relaunch him 3 times again. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

Can't believe i watched it multiple times as a kid ðŸ¤¢ It's main prem ki diwani hoon 2.0 

Was obsessed with this song before lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8AzcbjIGc

Kareena looks like she is wearing farak back in 90s that were made for five year olds. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Personally I feel Hrithik would be done by now if he didn't have his father relaunch him 3 times again. 

He has had his share of clunkers but he has been apart of good films like Jodha Akbar. An he’s great in mass movies like Dhoom/War 

coldbrew thumbnail

HR and Kareena's pair has always given off siblings vibe to me.😆 That's probably why they both end up hamming the crap out to create their non-existent spark and chemistry on screen. But it simply doesn't work and it ends up looking laughable and cringeworthy.

Exhibit 1 - Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon

Exhibit 2 - Yaadein

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He has had his share of clunkers but he has been apart of good films like Jodha Akbar. An he’s great in mass movies like Dhoom/War 

Without his Dad he would have been nowhere but then again that goes for most star kids. The majority of good films in his filmography were made by his dad.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god this film. Can never forget their 'subtle' product placements of Coca Cola and Pass Pass for as long as I live! Bold move to write it into the script hehe