Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Pink - the color of love it is! It's quite coincidental that my family has their Marwari roots primarily in Jaipur, although they are mainly from Mumbai so I felt a bit connected to this color. I thought of experimenting with this song with a little bit of commercial usage of Kanikka from her old ads, as she is seen wearing a lot of pink shades in the sense that Shravan imagines/has an infatuation of Suman wearing a pink dress! 😃 Gimme your feedback on this experiment!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXxjmabA28c

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome VM, Meena!! Also nice observation....Suman does wear pink a lot especially when Shravan is imagining her or going lattoo over her! Kanikka looks so pretty in pink! Scene selection was really good...I like how you used the scenes from her commercial and made it seem like Shravan's imagination! Nice work! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful vm....❤️

Gulabi is a beautiful song and Suvan just make it perfect....

It's an amazing vm

Great work🥳

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent observation and song selection Meena! Kanikka does look pretty in pink! Not only that she can carry it effortlessly which is quite a task IMO!

Great job! Great editing bud!👏

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

thanks guys much appreciated...thought of trying this experiment so it was fun to do it...