Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Woh dur se naam se mafia mein famous hoga.... Kisne uska uss waqt  chehara deka nahi hoga... Sirf naam suna hoga... Fake certificate 😅

@bold ye bhi ho sakata hai... 

It all depends on writers know... ðŸ˜†

Logic to beginning se hi absent hai iss show me, ab ye bhi dekhlo. Writers pata nahi kya karnama karenge.😆😆😆

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly tajurba bolta hai. After seeing these episodes itna to samajh me aa hi gaya hai.

Plot bahut straight forward hai, depending ke Kabir Riddhima ko chahta hai ya nahi. Vansh ka pyaar Riddhima ke liye uski life to 360 degree turn kar dega, aur wo willingly lose karega, for her. Lekin problem feelings ki hai. Kisi aadmi ko pati banake uske saath patni ki tarah rehna aur feelings na develop hona strange hai bahut. To Kabir pyaar karta hai ya nahi doesn't matter, kyunki woh Riddhima ko kho hi dega, kyunki tab tak Vansh aur Riddhima ek dusre ke liye kafi strongly feel karne lagenge, and will cross any limits for each other.

reply ke liye thank you...bahot kam log hote he jo har kisi ki comment ka itne detail me reply dete he...

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

reply ke liye thank you...bahot kam log hote he jo har kisi ki comment ka itne detail me reply dete he...

No worries @Manisha_Vankar.😊 Achcha lagta hai sabki POVs sunkar unko reply karna. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: libran90

Logic to beginning se hi absent hai iss show me, ab ye bhi dekhlo. Writers pata nahi kya karnama karenge.😆😆😆

😆😆

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That kabir doesn’t looks like a cop agent n his acting expressions personality in show all gives negative vibes ðŸ¤”  Hate him since the day he asked a girl to go close to another man for him ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: Amekha

Yes I seriously think Kabir is also in the mafia and he wants vansh gone for the profit of his business. It's either that or the half brother angle. There is no way Kabir is an honest cop. A honest one wouldn't think of such crooked idea to put his gf in trouble. 

Both of them having loved the same woman in the past is also possible. That could have fueled their rivalry. 

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do agree with your conspiracy theory as Vansh referring himself as ghayal sher suggests that he was betrayed and hurt which I mostly think is related to Kabir. Also in yesterday’s episode when Kabir was talking about being in the 2nd position that seemed more that he was referring to himself with how his facial expressions were and the envy shown in his eyes.

Vansh being a white collared criminal we don’t know how true that is as this is what Kabir has told but so far us as viewers have not seen him doing anything illegal yet this was mentioned by someone previously. In the first episode we have seen Vansh killing Neha for deceiving him but again there might be another side of the story which still needs to be unfold. 

I also feel that how Vansh is behaving now could be due to his dad, as we have no information about his dad; at this stage we all can make assumptions but we just need to wait and watch and see how the play unfolds. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

That kabir doesn’t looks like a cop agent n his acting expressions personality in show all gives negative vibes ðŸ¤”  Hate him since the day he asked a girl to go close to another man for him ðŸ¤¢

Deshbhakti dikhane ka itna shauk hai to koi aur raasta nikalo. What kind of method is this? And the editing is so abrupt. They did not even bother to show why Kabir would ask Riddhima to do such a thing for him? Why would he draw such a conclusion? He has not even been witness to Vansh and Riddhima's interactions. Neither they showed that he consulted with some senior officers. Bas khud hi decide kar liya. Woh apna personal CBI office chalata hai kya? Kya logic hai inn sab me. The 1st week was so rushed and abrupt. And Kabir was very offputting as a lover, CBI officer to bol bhi nahi sakti, kyunki uske naam pe kalank sa lagta hai ab mujhe

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayeshi29

I do agree with your conspiracy theory as Vansh referring himself as ghayal sher suggests that he was betrayed and hurt which I mostly think is related to Kabir. Also in yesterday’s episode when Kabir was talking about being in the 2nd position that seemed more that he was referring to himself with how his facial expressions were and the envy shown in his eyes.

Ye KaVa ka koi to scene hai, jiska link unka past hai. And this probably started 2 years ago. Riddhima, I am assuming knows Kabir for 1 year or less may be. Not just Kava, but Riddhima's beginnings too are a little hazy. I don't buy her orphan story, and neither this blind love for Kabir. The equation of all three is very fishy.

Vansh being a white collared criminal we don’t know how true that is as this is what Kabir has told but so far us as viewers have not seen him doing anything illegal yet this was mentioned by someone previously. In the first episode we have seen Vansh killing Neha for deceiving him but again there might be another side of the story which still needs to be unfold. 
@bold: They did show in 1st episode of him cracking a deal in diamonds in a guitar case with a buyer which the agent clicked in her gadget as proof against him, and also Kabir caught some handler who works for VR, but that is all from Kabir's perspective. Hence I agree with your points here. I think the creatives have written deliberate loose ends because everything from the beginning is questionable.
I also feel that how Vansh is behaving now could be due to his dad, as we have no information about his dad; at this stage we all can make assumptions but we just need to wait and watch and see how the play unfolds. 
Dad has not even been shown yet. Where is the Dad? Probably he is also a link in Vansh's past.

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Yeah who asks their own girlfriend to do something like that. And to top it off Ride doesn't even doubt his intentions and believes everything he says

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

totally agreed with you on it