Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I have been a fan of Jiah. Girl could sing, dance and act! But I always wondered why she was alone in Bollywood. She lived in Mumbai alone and went to all these parties alone. Why did her mother if she cared so much about her daughter let her be this way?

I think nah, I have seen girls like this amongst my friends. The mother is type who wants to live her life and let her daughters be. I don't know Jiah's mum so I can't say for sure. But before Jiah's suicide, she came to visit her and was with her for a short while only. She lived in London. Then she herself said her daughter suffered from depression since she was a teen due to some sexual abuse she went through by the hands of a family friend.

So why would u let ur daughter stay alone in such a bad city? Unless she didn't take that depression state seriously. But if it was me, I would not have done that to my sister.

Her wanting to make Sooraj out as a murderer seems like she realized she wasn't there for her daughter but wants someone to pay. Sooraj might have made Jiah's state worst but how come he was the only one by her side when they were together?

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Lmao not related to the topic but I enjoyed playing 0:41-0:43 on a loop to wake my sister up 

🤣vicious...Arnab's interview can cure a deaf man!

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I cant even imagine the turmoil the mother's been through!

Times Now : Face to face with Jiah Khan's Mother about dau..

It's always that freaking pressure. I swear police doesn't do things right because if this pressure. The movie Soni, clearly portrayed what goes behind the wardi.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Bollywood is full of murderers covering murderers, I see justice difficult in such a corrupt world. 🙄

Doesn’t mean we should stop trying ! There sending every outsider they have telling people to shut up and be silent . It is disrespectful to Sushant to scream for justice. And this forum supports that notion too. They want us to believe it was a suicide. A verdict reached without any investigation. I can’t begin to describe the ridiculousness in that disgusting thought process or people who are naive enough to believe it.  

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I completely fails to understand what justice are they demanding, it was suicide, how can anybody get punished for your on suicide? 

They just keep promoting this suicide thing. which is the worst thing a person can do to him self 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

I completely fails to understand what justice are they demanding, it was suicide, how can anybody get punished for your on suicide? 

They just keep promoting this suicide thing. which is the worst thing a person can do to him self 

Yes, it was a suicide despite all the evidence to the contrary. Even the Nirbhaya attorney stated the marks on Sushant’s neck couldn’t have come from hanging. They declared it a suicide with zero investigation. 

Please leave quit spamming my post with nonsense .

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

The mom was publishing the late daughters messages on twitter ...... for a price