Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lmao not related to the topic but I enjoyed playing 0:41-0:43 on a loop to wake my sister up 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's good. Jiah Khan's mother is fighting for her daughter and can understand Sushant's death better through similar experience.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

That's good. Jiah Khan's mother is fighting for her daughter and can understand Sushant's death better through similar experience.

I cant even imagine the turmoil the mother's been through!

Times Now : Face to face with Jiah Khan's Mother about dau..

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Off topic: I had never watched Arnab talking before the pandemic and then, when I just watched a video in March, I heard some man screaming and it was Arnab. Why does he scream so much 😆

On topic: I just feel bad for Jiah's parents. Suraj never got the deserved punishment along with his dad 👎🏼

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I cant even imagine the turmoil the mother's been through!

Times Now : Face to face with Jiah Khan's Mother about dau..

Everything happens in this world as per God's will. It is very difficult to accept God's will but this is a way to the service of God. That means whatever is happening in your life is what we need to accept and this is equal to the service of God. It is a fact that full justice is served in the court of God, we may or may not be able to see that justice done by God. He does full justice. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

for killing jiah,sooraj got best debut award 👏

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Salman blocked jia case , being human , salman brings bad name to humans
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Everything happens in this world as per God's will. It is very difficult to accept God's will but this is a way to the service of God. That means whatever is happening in your life is what we need to accept and this is equal to the service of God. It is a fact that full justice is served in the court of God, we may or may not be able to see that justice done by God. He does full justice. 

Truth is it's destruction phase , evil will prosper n gods will destroy it completelyEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh see family members miss there kids and there life is hell.....

And they r saying same that SSR is murdered like JIha...

Now BW members and there paid agents will declare this couple as Physico....that is how there Life works👎🏼