Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Sri devi also murdered

What do you think could have been the motive there? She was in Dubai. That is Dawood territory. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

What do you think could have been the motive there? She was in Dubai. That is Dawood territory. 

Motive - sri's bucks,property.heard sri had 240 crore insurance in oman n it can be encashed only if she dies in dubai. boney had debts becos of producing for his son arjun kapoor n sri planning to launch her daughter but boney forcing sri to keep it for arjun delaying jhanvi's launch , fights were going btwn couple over financial matters n sri to secure her daughters future she kept property on them n planning to move out with her two daughters n suddenly sri demise in dubai n said she was drowned n they done drama n closed it , her relatives said it's murder n seems boney with mafia done it , to know d truth it was not interrogated also n they closed it . viewers came in large nos all over india for her for d procession when her body is taken from her home to burial ground .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Motive - sri's bucks,property.heard sri had 240 crore insurance in oman n it can be encashed only if she dies in dubai. boney had debts becos of producing for his son arjun kapoor n sri planning to launch her daughter but boney forcing sri to keep it for arjun delaying jhanvi's launch , fights were going btwn couple over financial matters n sri to secure her daughters future she kept property on them n planning to move out with her dayghters n suddenly sri demise in dubai n said she drowned n done drama n closed it , her relatives said it's murder n seems boney with mafia done it , to know d truth it was not interrogated also n they closed it . viewers came in large nos all over india for her for d procession when her body is taken from her home to burial ground .

She should have never married him. He even pursued and wooed her for financial reasons I have heard. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

She should have never married him. He even pursued and wooed her for financial reasons I have heard. 

Ya heard he chased her , she tried to marry some other but it didn't happen n when she was carrying boney's child , got married to him it seems . death chased her it seems.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ya heard he chased her , she tried to marry some other but it didn't happen n after she was carrying boney's child , got married to him it seems . death chased her it seems.

Wait Sridevi/Boney were married post pregnancy ? 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

wrong post

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Oh I am waiting for how this forum will come up with ideas to malign them. Even people who advocate for Sushant's death receiving justice are bullied, ganged up on, personally attacked, or maligned for being things they are not. Doctor Swami was an Islamaphobe for singling out the Khans in his tweet because he wants to fight for justice. What are these people according to the forum? I hope they are not self-serving. 

Well said
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly if this means opening the Jiah case I want it reopened. The message needs to be sent loud and clear. I don't want to ever wake up to the news of another outsider being bullied, maligned, sabotaged, or murdered/abetted to suicide ever again. Contrary to what an actress (I once use to respect stated) this is not the time for silence. 

+1

Hope these familys gets justice...

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bollywood is full of murderers covering murderers, I see justice difficult in such a corrupt world. 🙄

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sri devi is a mystery death 

How can someone fall into bath tub and die?

Who has not slippped and fallen in tub in life,  other than getting hit on head etc some bump nothing happens actually 

Did she get unconcious and drown because she slipped and fell into tub?

I think either she was drunk and drowsy so may have got unconcious actually 

Or did she take any medication that makes her drowsy that she just fell and died

Anyways i had read she tied rakhi to boney to convince his wife that they had no affair to stay in his house

Than the marriage etc is so intriguing