Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maha15

Oh see family members miss there kids and there life is hell.....

And they r saying same that SSR is murdered like JIha...

Now BW members and there paid agents will declare this couple as Physico....that is how there Life works👎🏼

Of course anyone brave enough to speak up against Bollywood biggies is maligned to no end! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

Oh see family members miss there kids and there life is hell.....

And they r saying same that SSR is murdered like JIha...

Now BW members and there paid agents will declare this couple as Physico....that is how there Life works👎🏼

Point about jia's parents saying ssr is also murdered like jia . pushing hard tat it is suicide 🤔
Kr, ssr, jia's parents ,viewers n whole world is mad n forever victim d bolly mafia 😴💤Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Divya jiah and sushant r murded I want justice for them

ehaab thumbnail

Good jiah parents r fighting for her daughter and For sushant.i hope they get justice 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

So is there anyone going to say they are trying to 'milk' Sushant's death too? 

We can't even imagine the plight these two families have gone through and will suffer their whole life. Jia wrote a freakin suicide note and still nothing happened!! How is anyone expecting that Sushant's case will ever get a closure. 

The least we can do is be empathetic. But it seems humans have lost it. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

Divya jiah and sushant r murded I want justice for them

Exactly if this means opening the Jiah case I want it reopened. The message needs to be sent loud and clear. I don't want to ever wake up to the news of another outsider being bullied, maligned, sabotaged, or murdered/abetted to suicide ever again. Contrary to what an actress (I once use to respect stated) this is not the time for silence. 

ehaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Exactly if this means opening the Jiah case I want it reopened. The message needs to be sent loud and clear. I don't want to ever wake up to the news of another outsider being bullied, maligned, sabotaged, or murdered/abetted to suicide ever again. Contrary to what an actress (I once use to respect stated) this is not the time for silence. 

yes and I hope they get justice and people should do protest and I hope case does not get closed by saying suicide

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sri devi also murdered
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

So is there anyone going to say they are trying to 'milk' Sushant's death too? 

We can't even imagine the plight these two families have gone through and will suffer their whole life. Jia wrote a freakin suicide note and still nothing happened!! How is anyone expecting that Sushant's case will ever get a closure. 

The least we can do is be empathetic. But it seems humans have lost it. 

Oh I am waiting for how this forum will come up with ideas to malign them. Even people who advocate for Sushant's death receiving justice are bullied, ganged up on, personally attacked, or maligned for being things they are not. Doctor Swami was an Islamaphobe for singling out the Khans in his tweet because he wants to fight for justice. What are these people according to the forum? I hope they are not self-serving. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This.