Poll

Why will Vansh marry Riddhima?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello I'm Amekha. I was a silent reader for the past one week since I forgot my password and couldn't login. 

Anyways I'm loving the show so far. It doesn't have the same charm IMMJ 1 had during the initial episodes but still is very interesting.

So the shaadi is probably next week. What do you think could be the possible reason for it? 

I'm guessing it could be revenge. I know it's the same old cliche of itv serials. But here there is actually a valid reason for it. Vansh and Kabir clearly have some sort of feud. Vansh suspects Riddhima to be a spy/officer. But what if he finds out she is actually the fiance of kabir? What better way to take revenge on someone than separate them from their love. Kabir will have to watch Riddhima with someone else and for Riddhima it could truly be a fate worse than death to be separated from Kabir. 

Another probable reason is Riddhima's past. What if she is the long lost daughter of some dead millionaire. Vansh finds out about it and decides to marry her to get that wealth.

I don't think he would marry her for love simply because he doesn't have strong feelings for her yet. Another option is he needs more time to find out who Riddhima actually is but she is currently in VR mansion as siya's physiotherapist so it doesn't make sense for him to marry her to find out more about her. He has plenty of time to do that.

Edited by Amekha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Frankly, koi bhi option sahi nahi baith raha with Vansh. Vansh doesn't need to marry someone for revenge. He simply punishes people by killing them. Why will he marry her?

Vansh coming to know about Kabir being Riddhima's boyfriend or fiance is a little non-probable because otherwise show me suspense khatm ho jayega. What is the point of all this spygiri then? Why will Vansh take the risk of keeping Riddhima at home knowing that she will do everything in power to help Kabir. And for spygiri to continue, Vansh will have to actually trust Riddhima completely, which isn't being shown yet.

The lost heiress wala scene is not happening. If they want to add twist further down the storyline, that is a different case.

And finally, love. Vansh is not a conventional lover. His love will be as twisted as he is. If they show that he loves her, then it will be very different from the kind of love we understand. It could be an obsession, or an attraction or maybe domination.

Or maybe to escape marrying someone else chosen by his family, he does a deal with Riddhima. Well, only creatives know what they want to show. Even for this to play out, Vansh has to trust Riddhima enough over his family. And for that, something should happen which shatters Vansh's suspicions on Riddhima completely. Like Riddhima risking her life for him or saving him or anything.

But honestly, cannot vote for anyone, knowing how unpredictable the show is.

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Are we sure Riddhima will get married to vansh only and not kabir ..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Are we sure Riddhima will get married to vansh only and not kabir ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwAytDhLF3/?hl=en 

That why we are sure ridhima will get married to vansh.. 

More over there is sbs segment of helly with mangalsutra and sindoor

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Dadi ek reason ho sakate hai.. Ridz ne already impress kiya hai dadi ko aarti, shlok se, vansh ko takkar deti hai baato mein... Aur vansh dadi ko naa nahi kar paya hoga......Dadi ne fake heart attack ka natak kiya hoga... πŸ˜…

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

That why we are sure ridhima will get married to vansh.. 

More over there is sbs segment of helly with mangalsutra and sindoor

It can be a dream sequence  maybe

Itni jaldi Vansh aur Ridhima ki shaadi πŸ€”

Anysia thumbnail

Dadi ek reason ho sakate hai.. Ridz ne already impress kiya hai dadi ko aarti, shlok se, vansh ko takkar deti hai baato mein... Aur vansh dadi ko naa nahi kar paya hoga......Dadi ne fake heart attack ka natak kiya hoga... πŸ˜…

Vansh is not a Dadi person ... but maybe Sia can be the  reason

Ridhima might cure her, meaning make her walk ... and as token of appreciation he will marry her πŸ€£πŸ€£

PS: Good thing i am not into writing fictions πŸ€£

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

It can be a dream sequence  maybe

Itni jaldi Vansh aur Ridhima ki shaadi πŸ€”

nahi dream sequence nahi ho gaya....kiska dream sequence ho sakata hai.. Ridz nahi kyu woh Kabir se pyar karate hai, vansh aishe human nahi jo dream 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

Vansh is not a Dadi person ... but maybe Sia can be the  reason

Ridhima might cure her, meaning make her walk ... and as token of appreciation he will marry her πŸ€£πŸ€£

PS: Good thing i am not into writing fictions πŸ€£

🀣

Wedding bts video  mein sia abhi bhi wheelchair par hai

Anysia thumbnail

nahi dream sequence nahi ho gaya....kiska dream sequence ho sakata hai.. Ridz nahi kyu woh Kabir se pyar karate hai, vansh aishe human nahi jo dream 

Kabir's dream sequence πŸ˜³ kidding πŸ˜›

Waiting for Monday  hope shaadi will happen next week πŸ₯³