Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

You aren't creating issues yaar.. neither are others.. Sab ka cheezon ko perceive karne ka apna tareeka hai.. it's okay.. when there are so many of us, opinions are bound to clash once in a while.. as long as none of us take it to heart and eventually get over it, it's all good.. no body needs to leave.. of course breaks due to non availability of SidNaaz content is understandable

I wont leave !!! 

Try getting me out of here !!!😊

See ya soon !!! 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I wont leave !!! 

Try getting me out of here !!!😊

See ya soon !!! 

That's more like you❤️😆

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Youtube walon ko fir mujhse kya kharish hai🤔

mere mein bhi tak nahin dikha rahe.....that feeling on seeing it trending on 1 is good.....i wanna seee ittt.....youtube should do something about the glitch. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

No 😆 I meant if there is some another site or something..

YouTube walo ko glitch hi karna tha toh atleast mere phone p trending m rakhte😆

nahi, YouTube app pe 😆! I saw this issue with KP too, especially when Anshul said trending, it wasn’t even trending for me and few! So I think when traffic is high, it happens 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I am not talking about BB days . I am talking about when he tweeted . 

And if you read my post i said exactly that . Let us rant. 

My issue was with certain members calling out our double standards !!! 

And Why is it hypocrisy ????

According to some members here we are apparently always bashing sana . We are always taking her agni pariksha !! Then where is the hypocrisy ???? We are pretty clear isnt it ??? We are against sana . 

Its always sid , sid ,sid for us . 

App sab fair ho , you love them both equally , are fair to both always , so be it !! 

We are not !! So be it !! 

Any way it seems my time on this platform is now coming to its fag end .

I never leave groups as that is not me but yes will try and not disturb your peace here !!!

Mubarak to all that sana healed your hurt . !!! That is what an idol should be like . 

P.S - This is not for you personally but for those who called out our double standards . And I wrote that you are the admin and so through you I want to convey the message .

Me bash Sidharth for his tweet? I said it was not right. That is bashing? So have you guys been bashing Sana now today on this thread? If so, our very definitions of bashing differ, Meenakshi. By those benchmarks we bash Sidnaaz every single day here 😆

I don’t think anybody accused you guys of bashing Sana, but yes, benchmark expectations from her are higher and hence that is metaphorically being referred to as an Agnipareeksha. Nothing more. In that context the entire Sidnaaz community was being referred to, not just members here. 

Nobody said you were affecting our peace either. Meenakshi, seriously, relax. We are all discussing our opinions openly here. Take it in that spirit. 

But thanks for the Mubarak. Sidharth has been quite annoying since BB times with not going official with Sidnaaz. Itna toh zaroor banta hai boss 😆

As for leaving here, hai hai... what is this today? Everybody is like Sidnaaz here- dramebaaz 🤦🏻‍♀️

Le... just for you 😆 Admin logo ko dekho kya kya karna pad raha hai 😆

https://youtu.be/WIofl7euiTA

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn’t have a problem with Sid’s promotion nor Sana’s.. but to settle scores shall we just conclude at Sid’s wording could have been better and same with Sana’s timing? 😂 chalo khush everyone? 

Let’s just be happy and enjoy DKKA ☺️ We’re all family here aise dil pe mat lena kuch bhi ❤️

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did vikas adopted a child ?

Yr but MV pe lip sing jrna tha aur 4 chand lag jaate 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Boy YOUTUBE really needs to up its game😆 after the views being stuck for hours, they are finally increasing😆

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

nahi, YouTube app pe 😆! I saw this issue with KP too, especially when Anshul said trending, it wasn’t even trending for me and few! So I think when traffic is high, it happens 😆

Why ain't I among the lucky ones who can see it trending..😭

Biased YouTube..😡

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

You aren't creating issues yaar.. neither are others.. Sab ka cheezon ko perceive karne ka apna tareeka hai.. it's okay.. when there are so many of us, opinions are bound to clash once in a while.. as long as none of us take it to heart and eventually get over it, it's all good.. no body needs to leave.. of course breaks due to non availability of SidNaaz content is understandable

Mamma Mia! I didn’t expect this from you 😭😭😭😭 ❤️