Suman remained quiet despite knowing Anish & Devika's plotting

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn't like the fact that Suman remained quiet despite knowing Anish's plan to insult Shravan. Anish moved back intentionally. Daadu told Shravan to close his eyes and trust Anish which he was initially doubtful of but still did it on his behest. Moreover, daadu didn't let him even finish speaking yet he talks about trust. There needs to be an understanding in order to develop trust on the other person. Moreover, Daadu punctured the tire and Shravan had to suffer from the backlash. I'm glad at least Shravan realized that Suman should've said something or at least given him a call if she calls him her friend. 

I understand that she might've felt pitiful when she was discussing it with Kanchan but she also considered him a loser again.😕 I'm glad that she called again to give her one last chance to settle the scores between the fathers & he won't get another scolding but, what if this backfires again. I hope this time Shravan ponders about it before initiating any action.  

The only person I truly admired was Bunty who became defensive upon seeing Shravan get rebuked. Moreover, we saw a new side of Shravan, where he fixed the punctured tire in anger. Yet, Suman still criticized him.😕 Even Shravan started to develop a bit of trust issues with Suman. I wonder if this will be a major blow on them in the future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I didn't like the fact that Suman remained quiet despite knowing Anish's plan to insult Shravan. Anish moved back intentionally. Daadu told Shravan to close his eyes and trust Anish which he was initially doubtful of but still did it on his behest. Moreover, daadu didn't let him even finish speaking yet he talks about trust. There needs to be an understanding in order to develop trust on the other person. Moreover, Daadu punctured the tire and Shravan had to suffer from the backlash. I'm glad at least Shravan realized that Suman should've said something or at least given him a call if she calls him her friend. 

I understand that she might've felt pitiful when she was discussing it with Kanchan but she also considered him a loser again.😕 I'm glad that she called again to give her one last chance to settle the scores between the fathers & he won't get another scolding but, what if this backfires again. I hope this time Shravan ponders about it before initiating any action.  

The only person I truly admired was Bunty who became defensive upon seeing Shravan get rebuked. Moreover, we saw a new side of Shravan, where he fixed the punctured tire in anger. Yet, Suman still criticized him.😕 Even Shravan started to develop a bit of trust issues with Suman. I wonder if this will be a major blow on them in the future.

I agree , yesterday's episode kind of frustrated me . They are butchering Suman's character and Kanika Kapoor has such a limited set of expressions. It also brought out a fantastic side of Shravan where he was facing and agreeing that Suman was wrong. It also confirmed that Mohit Kumar is going to excel in even angry young man role too as he had brought out the hurt expression so well. Mohit won my heart with dedication to his craft yesterday.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

I agree , yesterday's episode kind of frustrated me . They are butchering Suman's character and Kanika Kapoor has such a limited set of expressions. It also brought out a fantastic side of Shravan where he was facing and agreeing that Suman was wrong. It also confirmed that Mohit Kumar is going to excel in even angry young man role too as he had brought out the hurt expression so well. Mohit won my heart with dedication to his craft yesterday.

Agreed. In the process of developing the ML's character, the FL's character/personality seems to be getting butchered. From episodes 1-37, Suman was considerate, concerned for her friends and Shravan, agreed to try out new things, even if she had considered civilians not her type, however, in recent episodes, she mainly wants things to be okay between Devraj and Vijay. It is good that they are trying patch up Vijay & Devraj but ultimately let Vijay and Devraj patch up together. In this process, Suvan are suffering a major blow on their friendship/relationship. Although she tried to signal to Shravan about this plan, she still remained mum. 

I'm not really a person who completely understand gestures till I understand the person completely. I didn't expect this from her.  

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree - they seem to be ruining Suman's character to build up Shravan's character. Previously, she was seen speaking up when Anish & gang did something wrong but this time she stayed mum 

The less said about Daadu, the better. My sister just asked after seeing the episode: Is Daadu on drugs? 

Honestly, Bunty is my favorite character and he's a true friend to Shravan

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

I agree - they seem to be ruining Suman's character to build up Shravan's character. Previously, she was seen speaking up when Anish & gang did something wrong but this time she stayed mum 

The less said about Daadu, the better. My sister just asked after seeing the episode: Is Daadu on drugs? 

Dadu had some pegs🤣

I agree Bunty is the only one who cares for Shravan...everyone else is hell bent on changing him😕

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

shravan is lucky to have such a friend...