Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meenu takes the letter but abir takes it n says he need to send it to US regarding an ngo work n he doesnt like emails n all....

meenu says kaash i can run my business without mails n laptop... maami says dont worry benba i will give you dead massage when you work on laptop everyone are shocked ๐Ÿคฃ

maamu corrects head massage...

Varun calls abir and says meri mummy pagal hogaye hai.... abir shouts what n everyone gets tensed... he says she is troubling him with all the sherwani selection process n it was karan bhaiya's thing but can you help me with selecting mummy ๐Ÿ˜† then corrects sherwani.... abir agrees... 

he informs family n goes.... maami asks if mish gave the cards to be given to them to abir,.... mish then only remembers n takes the bag and goes behind abir... 

Abir in corridor says out loud i cant even see self after lying now how can i face mishti who understands me well,, i know you want to feel light by writing this letter, but this will separate us, and if i post this this family n everything will be destroyed, this is about my love, family and pyaar ki saamne sab gurban.... 

he thinks of mish saying she wants to meet the family n burns the letter... 

mish sees it.... As abir goes she thinks why did abir burn the letter, he doesnt want me to meet the family, something is wrong i have to find out.... 

she calls someone and asks them to meet her in ngo as she wants thier help.... 

kuhu n jas sees her going somewhere n jas asks kuhu to follow her n inform meenu to gain her trust... 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Everyone!!

Hey Ambe maa, Thumbnail itself is scary๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Cannot get strength to click and watch Meenakshi Rajvansh Shouting

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Abir reaches varun house, helps him in selecting sherwani,..

varun says its all karan bhaiya's work whatever he says i wear... and aks who has better taste you n kunal bhai...

abir says kunal, he even sleeps in perfect clothing... 

varun asks why were they away for 3 months...

abir remembers the accidents but says for some ngo work...

varun asks if they will remain atleast until wedding...

abir diverts him asks if this is ok, ketu's favorite color,

varun says its karan bhaiya;'s fav too.. i mean was, he was wearing same color when he died, something is bothering me from long, i feel it was not an accident...

mish in ngo some bhaiya and he gives details of accident, kuhu overhears she was about to get caught but hides when mish looks around....  kuhu goes from there after mish says it was for an ngo worker who wanted it to that bhaiya.... 

mish asks if the info is correct, he says it is, the boy died n was sent for an autopsy... 

in varun house....

varun says to abir he saw the autopsy report n its written that he died due to over dose of alcohol but i did a private test n it stated that he got the head wound not bcoz of falling but bcoz of some hard material.... 

abir tries to go but varun probes him saying he wants to dig into this prove who did this n its not an accident...

abir says if you saw any missing things from varun like watch, wallet if not what if your brother did something which made that person hit your brother bcoz of majburi...

he goes from there n self talk, i can say anything no one will understand what mishti did was right n karan was wrong, everyone will blame her only.... 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Abir - I love you โค๏ธ

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir reaches varun house, helps him in selecting sherwani,..

varun says its all karan bhaiya's work whatever he says i wear... and aks who has better taste you n kunal bhai...

abir says kunal, he even sleeps in perfect clothing... 

varun asks why were they away for 3 months...

abir remembers the accidents but says for some ngo work...

varun asks if they will remain atleast until wedding...

abir diverts him asks if this is ok, ketu's favorite color,

varun says its karan bhaiya;'s fav too.. i mean was, he was wearing same color when he died, something is bothering me from long, i feel it was not an accident...

mish in ngo some bhaiya and he gives details of accident, kuhu overhears she was about to get caught but hides when mish looks around....  kuhu goes from there after mish says it was for an ngo worker who wanted it to that bhaiya.... 

mish asks if the info is correct, he says it is, the boy died n was sent for an autopsy... 

in varun house....

varun says to abir he saw the autopsy report n its written that he died due to over dose of alcohol but i did a private test n it stated that he got the head wound not bcoz of falling but bcoz of some hard material.... 

abir tries to go but varun probes him saying he wants to dig into this prove who did this n its not an accident...

abir says if you saw any missing things from varun like watch, wallet if not what if your brother did something which made that person hit your brother bcoz of majburi...

he goes from there n self talk, i can say anything no one will understand what mishti did was right n karan was wrong, everyone will blame her only.... 

@bold-

Gud boy ..he knows everyone will blame Mishti๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Abir - I love you โค๏ธ

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Abir ne kaha I love you???

angelfire78 thumbnail

Shot pe shot pe shot aur sab shocked! Be careful what you wish for ๐Ÿ˜Š

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Abir ne kaha I love you???

nahi main keh rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Meenakshi's furious outburst ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i got scared seeing the thumbnail itself uff 

Thumbnail is seriously scary. Meenu ki badi badi aankhen aur unka khula munh dekh ke mujhe laga kahin main darr ke maare usme makkhi ki tarah na ghus jaaon ๐Ÿ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Shot pe shot pe shot aur sab shocked! Be careful what you wish for ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tujhe itne shot dikhe? Par kahan?

I only found I shot and that was to that gareebo ki Katrina ko.