DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t know what the old story line was but I really like the new story line they adapted.

Aneri mentioned they changed the track so there are less romantic scenes - which I am sad about because I am all for romantic scenes. 

I miss old jugnu but I understand the circumstances and accept new jugnu whole heartedly. 
I really like new Reyansh though. I hated him in initial episodes. He was one of the typical EK main lead- rich, spoilt brat but this new story line has added so many layers and depth.

Reyansh - 

accepts jugnu as his daughter whole heartedly and is very proud lol and his family as well (this is something never shown in EK show before) 

He knows pranati was broken and shattered after he left her and also acknowledges his fault although he doesn’t openly say it but he knows- ( again something never shown in EK show before) 

He is so emotional that makes me adore him and he doesn’t shy away and opens up only in front of pranati - I find it really cute. 

He always stands by Pranati (something which will play a big role in future - time will tell as I never trust EK storytelling)

Archit-

I love this guy. Period! 

Pranati - 

I like how she is trying her best to be the mother. I love her character- she is feminist yet a mother! She is no bechari type but forever guilt tripping because she let go of her daughter and it wasn’t even her fault. 
I love her equation with Reyansh but I don’t have good vibes as I feel she will turn to be savior for his family. Try to get them together , try to understand reyansh’s pain, his SIL’s pain- not looking forward to that 

honestly, I don’t have a good track record of continuity. I will stop watching the minute stereotypical tracks are introduced but till then I really want to enjoy! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes! I love your analysis here!

The old storyline was kinda cliche, but this new one is very very interesting. 

Aneri mentioned they changed the track so there are less romantic scenes - which I am sad about because I am all for romantic scenes. 

@bold even I was looking forward to a lot of romantic scenes, because most of us are here for Aneri-Kunal's amazing chemistry!

And Kunal's new characterization... bang on!👏 I would hate for him to a spoilt brat and a casanova who break's someone's heart acts all cocky about it. I love that they are giving him new layers and nuances. 

He knows pranati was broken and shattered after he left her and also acknowledges his fault although he doesn’t openly say it but he knows- (again something never shown in EK show before) 

@bold - this again, I totally agree. Typical EK show heroes don't acknowledge their fault at all, and somehow, miraculously they are forgiven😡 I'm glad that it's not the case here.

And I love how he knows that he can confide into Pranati without being judged, despite all he says about her and pulls her leg. He knows that she will be there.

As for Archit, he's just too good to be true! In real life, if there was a guy like Archit vs. a guy like Reyansh, we would definitely choose Archit.

I agree with everything you said about Pranati. Usually, in Indian TV shows, women are either completely badass or completely abala nari types. I love how they've made Pranati emotional, yet firm and strong. Even I don't want her to turn saviour to the Khurranas and get involved in their mess. 

Let's just wait and watch what this track will give us. Hopefully it will be good.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

not only PB but all the shows of every channel has cut down romantic and intimate scenes including web series 

this pandemic cut down the main element of tv shows which is romance😡

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

not only PB but all the shows of every channel has cut down romantic and intimate scenes including web series 

That is so terrible😭 Kunal and Aneri Chemistry is main selling point of this show. Let's see how it goes. I'm happy with the PraYansh moments I'm getting though. The hug in yesterday's episode just made my day!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Omg really? I only watch this show. I used to watch yrhpk but stopped after pandemic. It was kind of meh. I watch dhth but new episodes are still not out :( 

Actually I am wondering if the hug was that hot then the romantic scenes would be sooo good. 

Actually I started watching silsila 2 but I was rooting for pari and ruhaan so I stopped after they weren’t paired together. So their chemistry is the reason I started watching the show. but honestly if we get scenes like that hug - I am good ! Lol 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

so many actors gave lockdown interviews and they mention about intimate scenes being cut down recently vin rana nakul of mahabharat he also mention since he is doing web series that intimate scenes has been cut down and we know what extend intimate scenes goes for web series and many shows alter various tracks

whatever being shown in PB is still pretty good👍🏼 if this pandemic never happened kunal-aneri would have burn the screens with their chemistry🔥the chemistry b/w them is so effortless and very natural and their off-screen friendship reflects on-screen with their comfort level

the tight deep hug came as a surprise becos with the pandemic i never expected it

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I agree with every thing that everyone wrote in this post. I was going to make a post on Reyansh but glad to have come across this where Pranati is also included. I am loving the show so far and just hope EK doesn't spoil it like other shows 🙏

@Mages I agree on the hug part