Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

wow, so Ranveer is an outsider now....... 

here it is, live example of how bollywood uses people  smiley36

I found it very interesting how Yash Raj was so much more flexible in their contracts with him. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

He is putting us protesters in a very difficult situation. At one end we would like to boycott it due to the fact it has Aloo in it. On the other hand it would be hypocritical not to support the outsider. Boo! 

Will not be interested for sure. He will get many more opportunities to get more work.

altgr thumbnail

I think he was already in talks with the makers but because of lockdown and all everything got postponed. This news is from January

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Will not be interested for sure. He will get many more opportunities to get more work.

Isn't the whole point of this outrage that he won't get many more opportunities or did we just forget?! ðŸ˜†

Anyways we don't even know if he's good or not so I'll look out for him in the trailer.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

Isn't the whole point of this outrage that he won't get many more opportunities or did we just forget?! ðŸ˜†

Anyways we don't even know if he's good or not so I'll look out for him in the trailer.

I will never support actors who misuse their power. And Aliaa bhatt is one of them. It’s a Sanjay leela bhansali movie and I’m sure he has a good script in mind. One less viewer in the cinema will not make a difference. As far I remember he hasn’t given a flop in years. After all balki said Aliaa is the best actress in India.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I found it very interesting how Yash Raj was so much more flexible in their contracts with him. 

that is a different matter.........but the member who called Ranveer an outsider to defend Alia, was the one opening threads about how Ranveer is an insider masquerading as an outsider........hence my comment

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Very good. Alia is queen of working with outsiders. Be it Sid Malhotra, Ranveer, Fawad, Diljit and now shantanu. 

Stop targeting my baby, she has always been open to work with anyone. 

Since when Ranveer became an outsider? You have probably forgotten this pic, this outsider baby was celebrating his cousin Sonam's birthday bash🤪

Ennuyi thumbnail

Couldnt find anyone else..

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Since when Ranveer became an outsider? You have probably forgotten this pic, this outsider baby was celebrating his cousin Sonam's birthday bash🤪

What??? Wow the expose.  This needs to be on TV for all Indians to see. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Good for him.in D3 show he was my favourite.