Today's episode: Anish's attitude towards Suman

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

hi guys, i felt weird watching anish be so close to suman as if he likes her or something..although his plotting/planning saga against shravan continues but his behavior towards suman was so different...earlier or before the lockdown, he just used to plainly insult shravan and felt threatened that his female friends were being targeted by shravan like devika and suman, like it was threatening his image as the high school heartthrob or something...i wish suman figured and answered in a smart way although im glad that kanchan told that suman was clear in her goals which irritated anish a bit..

----

what i liked in todays episode

-bunty & shravan's friendship: bunty advicing shravan to not lose him so much just for suman...is it love or infatuation rn?...bunty advicing shravan as to impressing tips lol😆the same guy who waits for a sundar kaniya from a wrong number

-vijay & suman bonding + anjali/suman bonding...

-suvan talks but i dont like suman taking shravan for granted...shravan also easily tries to apply the relationship advice suman gives which she thinks of only friendship...she calls him friend but also notices shravan's habits like smiling, holding her hand, winking his eyes, etc...she even orders to do such and such...i wish she realizes her feelings soon

-daadu advicing vijay on training young lads in terms of military..😃

-shravan agreeing to not trust suman so easily..when suman says to give her one more chance, obv we can sense that he'll agree...but when suman said earlier that she wasnt much interested or will take time to think over his ideas that was completely weird...😕

what i didnt like

-army vs civilian fight: the entire malhotra mandaal except for shravan hates the tiwaris and their principles...i cant believe even avni who was so chilled with suman suddenly dislikes her...though devraj tried to mellow down a bit but again the whole army vs civilian topic also affects his mind..in the tiwari household, its just daadu who hates the civilian manners, even beena was so laxed while she was waving her hand to shravan and rajendra...rajendra and his irritating army vs civilian topic...he knows that beena is a civilian yet his rant...im glad though that devraj at least admitted that it was his mistake to be stubborn which resulted in hurting his hand..

***when the army personnel at suman's house heard devraj's name and his dealings about the bullet proof vest, they seemed suspicious...

-suman criticizing shravan...poor guy attempted to mend the broken friendship just for her yet she called him shallow🤔what the heck? he helped her yet she called him undependable ...she even criticizes his idea whereas her own idea got flopped ðŸ˜”she blamed the whole tyre puncture failure while it was her whose gave him the advice...he just worked on it for her sake just to see her smile...

-army brats planning another hungama against shravan...anish seems to be interested suman ...earlier he wasnt as he was just focused on defeating shravan and using the game plan where it involved suman and devike being used by shravan as a pawn...but now, he tries to get close to her...such a despicable young lad...😡i feel suman is aware or like was able to somewhat sense what anish was trying to say before kanchan interrupted about suman's goals from the group study..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't feel Avni has any bad feelings for Suman...I feel she just wanted to tease Shravan...

Nice analysis!

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago