Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

sushant is used by people for their personal political religious agenda. It has become a circus poor sushant. I wasn't talking about sushant inquest here I talk about aranb goswami TV program today he exposed srk Pakistan link and as antinational person. That tells me what has to do with sushant death? It's all a circus now. Request of people? just for their interest do you think a politician like swami care about a bw actor suicide or people? He cares just for political interest. For consent. I cared about sushant before his death never believe blind gossips on him. Why malign tapsee swara richa why call khans foreigner. how does  that have anything  to do with sushant case? If not for political religious personal agenda

You can think of it in any way for all i care. But atleast ppl like masand are being called after her intervention. Otherwise he would've gone scott free. You've got better connections, get another politician or actor to speak for him. These are the best we've got right now who can make cbi enquiry happen. Rest all are not even opening their mouth. Maha police would've closed the case in 2 days if ppl had not intervened. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

You can think of it in any way for all i care. But atleast ppl like masand are being called after her intervention. Otherwise he would've gone scott free. You've got better connections, get another politician or actor to speak for him. These are the best we've got right now who can make cbi enquiry happen. Rest all are not even opening their mouth. Maha police would've closed the case in 2 days if ppl had not intervened. 

few days after sushant death Mumbai Police  started to interrogate people person of interest. They started with reha his family friends  then slb yrf  reshma shetty masand and probably they will interrogate kjo too it was Mumbai Police who request an interrogation with masand and the others  kangana just speak in TV channels interviews tweetter. Cbi enquired will happen cause swami intervened I hope it will be really fair because I don't trust this kind of politician at all. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Who exactly are these “same people involved” 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

If you know and went through it come out and speak it now is the time. If everyone who went through this Bollywood lobby bully they should speak up. They know but they won’t come out and kangana is ready to give her statement to police she is not being summon 😕

Even simi ji she knows who wanted to destroy her career but she says she don’t have enough courage like kangana to speak up against this movie mafia. Who are they so scared of? What will they lose in they speak up movies? Shows? Hosting? They will Atleast give justice to a man who died too early. 

Kangana has given voice to so many people who usually stay silent. Even people I never thought would have any issue in BW are speaking up. Simi Garewal’s tweet shocked me the most. I always thought she was very highly privileged. Who would have thought her career was sabotaged too 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Kangana has given voice to so many people who usually stay silent. Even people I never thought would have any issue in BW are speaking up. Simi Garewal’s tweet shocked me the most. I always thought she was very highly privileged. Who would have thought her career was sabotaged too 

But according to few, she has fallen from the grace for speaking up....

I can understand anger against Kangna but anyone who speaks up is being bashed, name called, and trolled and then we are preached for trolling Rhea and kjo, which most of us didn't even do....

GumGum thumbnail

He is talking about the Bhats. He was Pooja's bf, and Pooja's brother beat him for he had been abusive to Pooja. This was the story, which Shorey isclaiming was a lie and Bhatts ruined his career afterwards.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

He didn't speak up during the debate with Arnab too....

All said and done,  no matter what people say about seeking attention, kangna is burning more bridges in the industry in this situation and she knows it and yet she is going on.... 

Its easy to be "brave" when you have nothing to lose and/or have the backing of politicians. 

There were no bridges left, she already had her bags packed heading down south. The only thing left for her in Bwood was C grade films with no-name directors. If anything, this is another desperate attempt at seeking attention. 

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Its easy to be "brave" when you have nothing to lose and/or have the backing of politicians. 

There were no bridges left, she already had her bags packed heading down south. The only thing left for her in Bwood was C grade films with no-name directors. If anything, this is another desperate attempt at seeking attention. 

Why would Kangna be afraid.......abhi BJP toh ticket degi election ke liye......jor jor se chilla kar bhashan dene ki practice kar rahi hai.......brave ...my foot......hiding behind the dead...having political support.....kahan ki brave...🤢....waise I am not surprised......people like KRK, Payal Rohatagi ke supporters hain....toh unse toh better he hai ye.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

If anything, this is another desperate attempt at seeking attention. 

I agree

An I agree all the bridges were burnt with the threats, emails and thefts 😆