Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

Btw have you noticed, that all the pseudo-liberal all went back to silence at the same time, that's why I strongly feel there is a camp communication which says when to promote and when to boycott

because all bhakts ranveer shivorey kangana apurva  etc all modi sympatizher are used by the ruling party to divert attention from real problem Indian facing poverty unemployment rapes problem with China covid  to more trivial bw issues. They had their personal agenda and behind them there are politician of the ruling party and the government who tried to use the situation to cover their limits. they will try to divide bw that with all its fault still its not an intolerant place you will see they will target not just liberals but khans because  they are Muslim. Salman was dragged in sushant case at the beginning without any connection now its srk turn then maybe amir then Salman. And journalists TV program complacent with this kind of government and propaganda too. I hope India in near future don't become a fascist state because there are many sign. Students liberal people arrested and now they try to infiltrated in arts cinema fields. In this ways tyranny started in general. I hope i'm wrong but I smell nothing good here

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This guy is a joke . 

Joked about MeToo and victims yet has the audacity to act victim now. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Btw have you noticed, that all the pseudo-liberal all went back to silence at the same time, that's why I strongly feel there is a camp communication which says when to promote and when to boycott

Everyone ganged up against her. What she said about swara and taapsee was bad but it was their stand to clear it . What was the need to come up to together with critics , gang up on her and dig old videos. Let taapsee and swara clear their matter themselves. And taapsee is no less . See her insta stories , it's been days but she's stuck on the same issue digging out imdb ratings and box office collections of her films and comparing it to kangana's . And then she preaches about being better and not bitter. She's a great actress but could've asked her friends to stay out of the fight instead she's been retweeting their pathetic tweets. How does it make her better. It sickens me how they've all ganged up against her when she herself fights her battles alone. I've seen her old interviews too. She used to be quiet and graceful but since years these ppl have been trying hard to prove her a 'psycho' . After constant bullying, she herself has transformed into a bully but atleast she has the decency to not call 10-15 ppl to tweet for her and gang up against the other. Taapsee herself started her fight with kangana. She's been saying this since a long time that ppl shouldn't blame nepotism if they don't get work which was an indirect jibe on kangana , then she said that kangana needs double filters and many other things. It was only after constant jibes that rangoli took a dig at her calling her a 'sasti copy' of kangana. You cannot always take jibes at other ppl and expect them to be silent. Both kangana and taapsee are the same. 

And these pseudoliberals didn't take a second to politicise rohit vemula's suicide (of dalit's oppression and what not, kindly google it if you're not aware) and now they are telling others to not ' shoot guns ' from a dead man's shoulder. Are you fu**ing kidding me?

P.S sorry for the ranting and bringing their political agendas in between. This by no means suggest my political leaning. But i have a problem with hypocrisy.

Edited by lifeiscool - 3 years ago
Logical-Indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Who is he referring to? If he is referring to KJO And YRF (because they are the people currently being blamed for the SSR issue) then that makes no sense. Why would they run a smear campaign against him or isolate him ?? Was he ever in their radar or was he ever big enough or important enough for them to do that?? 🤔 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Let taapsee and swara clear their matter themselves. 

I thought the lesson to be learned was to include people not exclude people ❤️

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

because all bhakts ranveer shivorey kangana apurva  etc all modi sympatizher are used by the ruling party to divert attention from real problem Indian facing poverty unemployment rapes problem with China covid  to more trivial bw issues. They had their personal agenda and behind them there are politician of the ruling party and the government who tried to use the situation to cover their limits. they will try to divide bw that with all its fault still its not an intolerant place you will see they will target not just liberals but khans because  they are Muslim. Salman was dragged in sushant case at the beginning without any connection now its srk turn then maybe amir then Salman. And journalists TV program complacent with this kind of government and propaganda too. I hope India in near future don't become a fascist state because there are many sign. Students liberal people arrested and now they try to infiltrated in arts cinema fields. In this ways tyranny started in general. I hope i'm wrong but I smell nothing good here

Excuse me! This is because of the fans asking cbi enquiry for him that only one channel is showing this news. All other channels are covering the nation related news . This too has happened after more than 1 month of his death on the request of ppl. I don't understand what is ppl's prblm if a channel is contributing half an hour of the day to this news. Or is this too irrelevant for you? When another 'sushant singh rajput' does the same thing and ppl become guilt conscious then they'll understand.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I thought the lesson to be learned was to include people not exclude people ❤️

Yes , atleast don't come in a pack of wolves retweeting eveything. Tweet , clear your stance and sign off.  Taapsee said ' I'm signing off now' so many times and yet she came up with another bunch of retweets from blue tick handles and crtics. Is that not attention seeking.?

coldbrew thumbnail

Yes , atleast don't come in a pack of wolves retweeting eveything. Tweet , clear your stance and sign off.  Taapsee said ' I'm signing off now' so many times and yet she came up with another bunch of retweets from blue tick handles and crtics. Is that not attention seeking.?

Sounds like ganging up against Kangana for sure.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excuse me! This is because of the fans asking cbi enquiry for him that only one channel is showing this news. All other channels are covering the nation related news . This too has happened after more than 1 month of his death on the request of ppl. I don't understand what is ppl's prblm if a channel is contributing half an hour of the day to this news. Or is this too irrelevant for you? When another 'sushant singh rajput' does the same thing and ppl become guilt conscious then they'll understand.

sushant is used by people for their personal political religious agenda. It has become a circus poor sushant. I wasn't talking about sushant inquest here I talk about aranb goswami TV program today he exposed srk Pakistan link and as antinational person. That tells me what has to do with sushant death? It's all a circus now. Request of people? just for their interest do you think a politician like swami care about a bw actor suicide or people? He cares just for political interest. For consent. I cared about sushant before his death never believe blind gossips on him. Why malign tapsee swara richa why call khans foreigner. how does  that have anything  to do with sushant case? If not for political religious personal agenda

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Went through the same? Blinds were not able rally a thing in 2003.. No one would really have had to isolate him though.. he never was the lead actor material and never was hit enough for anyone to give much attention to him