Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

So On Nihara's suggestion i though of posting all the links here in no particular order. i'll leave the 3 most recent ones on top:). the rest are just how they show up on my drive so some can be from the last bit of Shivika jounrey first and the others ones later basically they range from every bit of journey of shivika and while updating this i realized that i haven't really repeated that many scenes haha each mix has something different in content and that's our shivika.. 

It was fun compiling them caz i have forgotten some of these myself  so Thanks Nihara πŸ€—

i should stop with my commentary now i think πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Just posting so whoever is interested can watch caz otherwise i am the only one watching haha but i put so much effort into the first one so i would love for more people to watch it 

Yeh Mausam Milne ka hai/aja re more saiyaan  ( shivika Laal ishq special)

Maskari .. Dil bechara ( i know anu did the narbhi version  of this i did the shvika version hehe)

Tu Kalla sohna nai

Aaja Aaja main hoon pyar tera

Aashiq Surrender hua

Aashiyan

Ae Dil hai Mushkil

Afeemi Afeemi

Agar tu hota

All is Well

Banjara

Chaap Tilak 

Chaana Mereya ( my First shivika mix ever πŸ˜†just when i started watching them)

Chupke se

Darya ( Manmarziyaan)

dil diyan gallan

Dhadhak 

Dil ki Bhasha ( Bade bhaiya ki dulhan)

Din shaguna da ( happy shaadi mix)

Ek dil Hai.. Ek jaan hai

Ek Din Aap Yoon

Tu woh ghar hai mera

Hawayein

Hoor

Humsafar (badri) 

IB Crack

Ishq di Baaziyan

Jiya...(dahleez )

just go to hell dil

Kuch iss Tarah

Lae Dooba

Lag ja Gale ..( one of my most favs of my own)

Laila Laila Meri jaan(another one of my fav ones)

Lo chali main ( anika Rudra Mix)

Mera Dil bhi kitna pagal hai

Nahi samne tu

Nazm Nazm Ver 1

Nazm Nazm Ver 2 ( the one i like lol)

Pal bhar/phir bhi tumko chahunga

Pal Pal dil ke paas tum

Phir Wohi

sahiba

saanu ik pal

Shakkar vanda( more like a teaser)

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Zaalima

Gehra Ishq

Tenu Na bol pawaan

Tere Naal Main Laayian yaariyan  (another one of my fav ones)

Tere sang yaara

Teri Khair mangdi

Tum Takk

ThIs Next One i love so much the song that i mixed it twice on total different footage and pretty much the whole song now lol like this had stayed with me for too long to be satisfied with the version i mixed that i did it thrice actually but here are the 2 version again with different footage and totally different Parts of song

Tera woh Pyar Yaad aayega version 1.0

Tera Woh Pyaar Yaad aayega version 2.0 

(^ where i feel i did justice finally but now that i look back i actually like both versions)

Woh Humsafar tha

Today i have half day leave toh ended up watching all at one goπŸ˜†..

Hey girl Glad i asked you Compilation thread πŸ€—..Fabulous VMs Fary πŸ‘...its hard to pick favourites ..because  you did perfect job in all the VMs whether song choices or choosing apt scenes for the lyrics or EditingπŸ‘...Still if i have to pick favourites..

Looved Banjara ,Hawayein β€οΈ,Pal pal dil ke paas, pal bhar,both versions of Nazm Nazm ...(loved the effects in second version of Nazm)..,din shangun da,Zaalima, Tum tak was amazing too, Teri khair mangdi πŸ‘πŸΌ, Main tanu samja ke , Tere sang yaara was β€οΈ, Tere naaal main laayain❀️ , Lag ja gale was simply , loved two versions of Tera woh pyar yaad ayaga 2 versions πŸ‘, kuch is tarah β€οΈ

Lo chali main ..Anika-Rudra VM is adorable..❀️

IB Crack VM -...Had so much fun watching this VM πŸ‘

I looved your Tu kalla sohna nai when i first time watched it too...you shared it in my CC ..

you know my FB about Maskhari...it was cute and was such a mood lifter...

Just Go to hell dil was nice too..

Lae dooba was short but loved it..

Dehleez i liked the show and  i like jiya re song too...this one was also cute VM..

Dil ki baate dil hi jaane ... you made VM on Bade baiya ke dulhania song too ...Liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ...this reminds  me that i  have to watch remaining episodes of the show at some pointπŸ˜†...i watched only 9 episodes...lol....

Sanu ki pal was lovely VM too :)

All are fab Fary...when i think of favourites these came to mind ...i might have missed mentioning few...but liked all of them..

Like you said you didnt repeat scenes :)

Thanks again for sharing πŸ€—...Dil ko sukoon mila ...my Shivika dil is kush ..πŸ€—.

You made 55 VMs ! Thats lot of effort !. It seems  You and AY are takkar ki friends...LOL...i mean you both made EXACTLY 55 VMs...πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed my half day holiday with all your VMs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep making more πŸ‘πŸΌ

Once again thanks for the list Fary πŸ€—..

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Yaar Abhi yaad aaya All is well was cute. ..Liked Teaser VM too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aashiyaan and Ae Dil hai Mushkil was β€οΈ

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Today i have half day leave toh ended up watching all at one goπŸ˜†..

Hey girl Glad i asked you Compilation thread πŸ€—..Fabulous VMs Fary πŸ‘...its hard to pick favourites ..because  you did perfect job in all the VMs whether song choices or choosing apt scenes for the lyrics or EditingπŸ‘...Still if i have to pick favourites..

Looved Banjara ,Hawayein β€οΈ,Pal pal dil ke paas, pal bhar,both versions of Nazm Nazm ...(loved the effects in second version of Nazm)..,din shangun da,Zaalima, Tum tak was amazing too, Teri khair mangdi πŸ‘πŸΌ, Main tanu samja ke , Tere sang yaara was β€οΈ, Tere naaal main laayain❀️ , Lag ja gale was simply , loved two versions of Tera woh pyar yaad ayaga 2 versions πŸ‘, kuch is tarah β€οΈ

Lo chali main ..Anika-Rudra VM is adorable..❀️

IB Crack VM -...Had so much fun watching this VM πŸ‘

I looved your Tu kalla sohna nai when i first time watched it too...you shared it in my CC ..

you know my FB about Maskhari...it was cute and was such a mood lifter...

Just Go to hell dil was nice too..

Lae dooba was short but loved it..

Dehleez i liked the show and  i like jiya re song too...this one was also cute VM..

Dil ki baate dil hi jaane ... you made VM on Bade baiya ke dulhania song too ...Liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ...this reminds  me that i  have to watch remaining episodes of the show at some pointπŸ˜†...i watched only 9 episodes...lol....

Sanu ki pal was lovely VM too :)

All are fab Fary...when i think of favourites these came to mind ...i might have missed mentioning few...but liked all of them..

Like you said you didnt repeat scenes :)

Thanks again for sharing πŸ€—...Dil ko sukoon mila ...my Shivika dil is kush ..πŸ€—.

You made 55 VMs ! Thats lot of effort !. It seems  You and AY are takkar ki friends...LOL...i mean you both made EXACTLY 55 VMs...πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed my half day holiday with all your VMs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep making more πŸ‘πŸΌ

Once again thanks for the list Fary πŸ€—..

Awww thank you for such a sweet sweet comment darling 😘  first of all am happy that you got a break and got to relax a bit and am glad that I could be somehow part of it hehe

Lol you act counted the number of mixes hahah that's  actually  cute and awesome that we actually  have the same amount of mixes trust me no competition  is happening idt  either of us knew this πŸ˜†

Oh honey you should get to BBKD it gets better trust me abhi  my bacha I have not seen a more in sync and adorable ensemble where one ends up loving every character equally especially those cousins and meera darling πŸ’• πŸ’— ❀ πŸ’“ πŸ’– 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awww thank you for such a sweet sweet comment darling 😘  first of all am happy that you got a break and got to relax a bit and am glad that I could be somehow part of it hehe

Lol you act counted the number of mixes hahah that's  actually  cute and awesome that we actually  have the same amount of mixes trust me no competition  is happening idt  either of us knew this πŸ˜†

Oh honey you should get to BBKD it gets better trust me abhi  my bacha I have not seen a more in sync and adorable ensemble where one ends up loving every character equally especially those cousins and meera darling πŸ’• πŸ’— ❀ πŸ’“ πŸ’– 

You are welcome Fary πŸ€—

@BBKD

I think i watched more than 9 episodes...I think i watched up to jungle episode...I remember i loved the jungle scene and some feather scene...Loved the show...Will watch remaining episodes at some point....i liked all the characters too...My most favourite was Meera.She was so cute❀.Itna sweet character tha i felt like pulling her cheeks many times while watching the show...lol

Abhi was adorable too :)

BTW i just watched your Chedkaniaa new Shivika VM too...its a nice VM  :)... If thats what you call editing glitches toh i'm not sure what i should call my glitches/blunders in my VMs πŸ˜‚...lol

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

You are welcome Fary πŸ€—

@BBKD

I think i watched more than 9 episodes...I think i watched up to jungle episode...I remember i loved the jungle scene and some feather scene...Loved the show...Will watch remaining episodes at some point....i liked all the characters too...My most favourite was Meera.She was so cute❀.Itna sweet character tha i felt like pulling her cheeks many times while watching the show...lol

Abhi was adorable too :)

BTW i just watched your Chedkaniaa new Shivika VM too...its a nice VM  :)... If thats what you call editing glitches toh i'm not sure what i should call my glitches/blunders in my VMs πŸ˜‚...lol

πŸ˜† you are fast I haven't  even posted it here  but thank you. I just felt some parts were  lazy by me and glitches to hain in transitions maybe I notice them more caz i made it so ky eyes automatically go there  but thanks for your kind words 

Here's  the result πŸ˜† of boredom.  Enjoy 

Chedkhaniyan