Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 21 Jul 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

π“šπ“ͺ𝓼π“ͺ𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓲 𝓩𝓲𝓷𝓭π“ͺ𝓰𝓲𝓲 π“šπ“ͺ𝔂

Niv strikes a plan 

The episode begins with MoNi praising Kom in black dress that she wa s looking gorgeous , she di don’t look like a mother of a 7 yr old . 

Kom leaves in a hurrY as she had to reach Pre’s party . Niv is disinclined to go to that party, Kom warns her that she better think for her own future , did she want to spend the rest of her life wearing that chef’s cap ?? Niv replies she wanted to go to office . Kom asks her to make Kom happy only then can Niv be happy . Moh quickly add they both will attend .

After Kom leaves Niv remarks she did not want to attend because Pre would insult them at the party because that was her sole intention . Niv blows hot n cold but Moh is not interested in her explanations , orders her tog et ready n attend the party because Kom so desired n they both knew Kom was the owner of this entire hiuse n business ., they had no choice .

Niv feels frustrated .

At Prerna’s house Vee is trying to help busy Pre but she asks maa to relax she could manage everything . Pre looking pretty in a flowery pink net saree , complains to Bajju that maa was not listening to her , bajju explains that one could grow very old but for a mother’s heart they were always young ones n if helping one’s child gave a mother happiness then let her have it !!

Pre feels resigned as Maa states Bajju was more samajh dear than Pre !!
KoMoNi arrive and they are greeted by VeePre .Kom Pre have a face off . Baj asks Vee not to serve as she was Pre’s mother . Moh taunts Vee about the great Damaad Pre her trapped for her .

Vee retorts that Moh’s  son Anu has done a bad job, Basus surely deserved better , Moh could have got a better bahu than Kom, and Niv could have her husband near her if Moh had handled The family better , Moh tries to boss over Vee but Vee reminds Moh that she better remember that Vee was no longer Moh’s employee’s wife , this place where Moh was standing belonged to her daughter , which was acquired by her hard work. If Moh tried to taunt Vee then she will get a retort in return !! Moh is rendered speechless by Vee’s words .

Niv joins her mother and Moh reveals nothing about her confrontation with Vee.

Pre is seen waiting for some one , she recollects how Kom had remarked on this . 
Elsewhere at a pub Anu is drinking with Sid . Anunis looking glum and Sid remarks that he was scared at attend Pre’s party because he could not bear to see Baj doing something wrong to Pre , he would not be able to bear it . Anu thinks he just wanted to see Pre happy .

At the party Pre is waiting for Anu n thinking that he must be surely cursing himself for not killing he that day !! She was waiting for Anu it begins the slide show . Vee comes to inform her tha Baj was saying it was time for the Bajaj city plans slide show to begin , Pre says she was coming. She goes to her room where she notices an old pic , her first Aarti at Durga Puja pandal , she then goes I tk FB mid en recollects that scene when Anu had supported her by holding her shoulders , Pre thinks that Anu was a different guy, who had supported her , but what did he do that if he had to throw her away !!  
Komo looks at Pre who is lost in thoughts , Kom wonders if AnuPre were still in love , We’re they still thinking of eachother ?? she then forces herself not to think on  those lines. Pre was married to Baj n being middle class she had to be loyal to her husband. 

MoNi discussing how Vee had the power n wealth to show off, she was always having a sharp tongue , it’s just that Moh has lost the position to retort back n out Vee into her place . Kom arrives there n asks Moh to prove her love for her DIL n get her a drink . 
Moh meekly agrees . Kom then provokes Niv but she insists she loved Kom. Later Niv exclaims to Moh she hated Kom the most in this world . 
Kukki meets Anushka who is busy relishing the lavish spread . Kukki meets Anushka and they notice Kaushik n his buddy were here Too . Anushka likes Kinshuk, Kukki is disinterested in that guy , but Anushka is drooling on him. Kaushik stares at Anushka and Kukki notices this . 
kaushik tells his buddy that he would now go ahead with his plans . He goes to Anushka and Kukki  n makes a conversation with Kukki, offers her juice, Kukki shows her disinterest. Anushka tries to attract his attention, he soon leaves them n goes away . Anushka is annoyed with Kukki for looking better n nicer, all guys were attracted to her , Anushka decided to break her friendship with Kukki to better her chances . She gets frustrated .

MoNi discuss their problems in life , they were financially dependent , Moh  retorts if  Niv had trapped n rich guy for herself they both would be seeing better days than this . They both are frustrated n Niv eyes Baj , she shares her plans to seduce Baj n make him interested in her , Moh is shocked to hear a Niv’s plans . . 

The last few mins n Precap 
At Prerna’s success party ...
Niv tells Moh that soon Bajju will be interested in her . Moh is doubtful if Baj will leave Pre , Niv assures that she was after all Nivedita Basu , Baj might take time but it was not impossible .
if Vin managed to get Bajju , Moh will get a rich Damaad , and she a rich husband, all problems would be sorted out !!

Komo is seen over hearing this convo n getting furious .

She goes to try n distract Bajju’s attention .
precap 

Komo advises her sweet Niv that she better get out of that dream land 

Baj tells Pre that everyone was waiting for her , everyone wanted to k ow how she was handling the Bajajs cit plans, what wa sher future plans, her visions , Pre replies that she too was waiting , Anurag was not here yet .

Next scene shows Cake cuttingOf a hugs cake > β€œcongrats prerna Bajaj β€œ 
Everyone claps , she cuts the cake n she feeds him the first bite . mohNiv watch from a distance n they discuss how Pre was impressing Baj . If Niv wanted to marry Baj Moh would help Niv, this matter was now Mohini’s prestige . Niv is shocked to hear this . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yaya diya is still in the picture 

Mohini and nivi 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like both Erica and Aamna are shooting from their home.

Basu family is clearly twist now Nivi is trying to be a homewrecker and MO is helping her.

Sutapasima thumbnail

I loved how Vee put Moh back into place . πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Looks like both Erica and Aamna are shooting from their home.

Basu family is clearly twist now Nivi is trying to be a homewrecker and MO is helping her.

I agree with you , I felt Aamna appeared without any make up in this episode am I right ?? She looked so different today !! 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This entire plot is such a cringe. Its an insult to actors like karan shubhavi and pooja and many more.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't digest a mother helping her daughter to seduce an already married man for money and power. That just doesn't sit well with me.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

I can't digest a mother helping her daughter to seduce an already married man for money and power. That just doesn't sit well with me.

I agree with you ... it's so disgusting 

The fact that no character wants to move on does not sit well with me either . 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This track is insult to actors who are working so hard at this moment 

Nivedithas charcater cant be downgraded to this level just for show must go ONnn

Mohoni and niveditha will turn out as comedy pieces at end of this trackkk.

3 good actors shubh poo and kp and what track they got is cringe..

Comedy show hogaya abb

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Boring, meaningless, filler episodes have started. 

Mohini and niveditha.. Evsrytime I think this is as low as they will go, these 2 women sink further. 

Kudos to Shubhaavi especially, for pulling off such a repulsive character. πŸ€’