opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

PRECAP.

That chocolate cake is tempting. 

Lockdown. 

Pre ka ek broad smileeeeeeeee  during khilaying cakuus πŸ˜Ž

and the best part of todays episode  and the best indication ..  Prerna dint wear , Anurag's saree πŸ˜†, and that arti wala pic woh Almirah kay andar rakh dia uthake .. past ka door bandh kar dia and present kay aurr aaageee bare .. 

chalo good going CV for now .. hope jaldi isko kachra nei banayoge though i know you will definitely do .. but till then iss taraki indication dete raho aur story aaagee barate raho πŸ˜Ž

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Right so let me just tie the reins to the post - don't need the muse gallivanting off on something again....

Seven episodes in I can say the writers actually sat down to THINK over the mess they had created and are still working on repairing it.

More thought has gone into the storyline - we're not getting fly-by-night, slapstick or hurried scenes. Things are flowing better...

But still too many things are left dangling... I suspect they are working on a Shivi arc as they appear to be setting up something with her.  But we are still in the dark with Tapur - or at least I am. Still no clarity on the Nivi-Anupam matter - would like to know what went wrong there (possibly Komolika or Mohini would like to know who drove the wedge in.) Then Mohini was the one with the heart condition initially and Moloy supposedly had cancer. But let that slide for now.

Jury is still out on Khukhi (that's how I spell it) the sudden 180 on her view of Indian boys and wanting an affair - we'll see where they take it.

Nivi as a homewrecker... ugh for someone who supposedly is overly concerned about appearances, society and what not; Taking on the role of a homewrecker or even "the other woman" is a bit hard to swallow. I know she has always come across as nippy and opinionated - but she has always done what is right by society.... I,ll leave it at that. I can see her lashing out at the one she perceives to be the root cause of all ills in her current life.

Mohini and Nividita both need to learn that Komolika can only make them feel inferior if they give her the power to. That it was the decisions they made and the people they supported that resulted in their current situation. Being subordinate will not change anything - and hoping for a man to save them from this dilemma is like expecting global warming to fix itself.  

Ahhh the mess the show turns into when Leads are not there πŸ˜†

I feel for Pre ....πŸ˜†.... Popat hone wala hain , Anurag is not gonna come baby, Rah Mat dekho please πŸ˜†....

Inspite Of being circled with people( her family) , Pre is still thinking only about Anurag ...😳

Seems like they scrapped all Anurag scenes shot from the party episodes .... 

Parth looked HOTTTTT in those mere secs scene 

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ahhh the mess the show turns into when Leads are not there πŸ˜†

I feel for Pre ....πŸ˜†.... Popat hone wala hain , Anurag is not gonna come baby, Rah Mat dekho please πŸ˜†....

Inspite Of being circled with people( her family) , Pre is still thinking only about Anurag ...😳

Seems like they scrapped all Anurag scenes shot from the party episodes .... 

Parth looked HOTTTTT in those mere secs scene 

πŸ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

Boring, meaningless, filler episodes have started. 

Mohini and niveditha.. Evsrytime I think this is as low as they will go, these 2 women sink further. 

Kudos to Shubhaavi especially, for pulling off such a repulsive character. πŸ€’

Just saw the episodeMohini is , as you said , a repulsive character πŸ€’ Her daughter was talking about seducing a married man and she repeats the word seduce and gives her approval too  Its not like I had expectations from these two but itna girna is low even for their low standards  πŸ˜΅ Chalo I can still accept Nivi wanting to seduce Bajaj but discussing that with her mother and the mother giving her approval is 😡

Rest of the episode was bokwaas. Actors missing , BDs and shoots from home has made the show even more messy than it already was . The only scene that stood out was Veena vs MohinI. 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So..its abt who will get married first..kuki or kuki ke papa?🀣 in between the kidnapping accident party loop 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Just saw the episodeMohini is , as you said , a repulsive character πŸ€’ Her daughter was talking about seducing a married man and she repeats the word seduce and gives her approval too  Its not like I had expectations from these two but itna girna is low even for their low standards  πŸ˜΅ Chalo I can still accept Nivi wanting to seduce Bajaj but discussing that with her mother and the mother giving her approval is 😡

Rest of the episode was bokwaas. Actors missing , BDs and shoots from home has made the show even more messy than it already was . The only scene that stood out was Veena vs MohinI. 

Atleast 2 weeks of this bakwaas coming our way.. 

I repeat.. Nivijaj???? ... NIVIJAJ??? ... NIVIJAJ??????? 

Is that the ONLY thing they could come up with to manage Parth's absence? 

Seriously, their creativity sucks! 

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The creative team like to challenge themselves. Oh so you think that track was bad, we will serve you something worse right away garnished with the pieces of sense any tolerable character had. 

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Looks like both Erica and Aamna are shooting from their home.

Basu family is clearly twist now Nivi is trying to be a homewrecker and MO is helping her.

True

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

Atleast 2 weeks of this bakwaas coming our way.. 

I repeat.. Nivijaj???? ... NIVIJAJ??? ... NIVIJAJ??????? 

Is that the ONLY thing they could come up with to manage Parth's absence? 

Seriously, their creativity sucks! 

NiviJaj is still fine. With half of the main cast not shooting or shooting  from home, the makers have to show something to keep the show going but the execution sucks as always . Nivi finding him attractive and going after him is ok (ok as in bearable ) but discussing about seducing him with her mother  and the mom even offering her help is🀒 Earlier the Basu women were vile and uncouth ...now they have become shameless too 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago