Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

In the Republic interview, Kangana said when she was offered a film named ‘Dhokha’, which was about a suicide bomber, she felt uncomfortable as the film glorified the bomber. Though Kangana was only 18 years old at that time, she knew it is not right to become a suicide bomber to avenge torture. She said Mahesh Bhatt yelled and charged at her. She also added that Bhatt was so angry that had Pooja Bhatt not stopped him, he would have hit her.

During the interview, Ranaut said that if Mahesh Bhatt was “counselling” Sushant that might have further caused distress to his mental health. She added, “What gives these people the license to say things like ‘Your end is near’ for artists? If they knew Sushant wasn’t feeling well, why didn’t they call his father and tell that your son is not well?” She urged police to question the Bhatts in connection to the suicide of Shushant Singh Rajput. She added, “What was Mahesh Bhatt doing between Rhea and him? Everyone wants to know. Why is Mumbai Police not calling Mahesh Bhatt for questioning?

I agree with kangana on this part of her interview, only women are stronger than men in Bollywood 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I agree with kangana on this part of her interview, only women are stronger than men in Bollywood 

She proved that with her battles with Hrithik, Krish and that writer 

Women power ❤️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

In the Republic interview, Kangana said when she was offered a film named ‘Dhokha’, which was about a suicide bomber, she felt uncomfortable as the film glorified the bomber. Though Kangana was only 18 years old at that time, she knew it is not right to become a suicide bomber to avenge torture. She said Mahesh Bhatt yelled and charged at her. She also added that Bhatt was so angry that had Pooja Bhatt not stopped him, he would have hit her.

During the interview, Ranaut said that if Mahesh Bhatt was “counselling” Sushant that might have further caused distress to his mental health. She added, “What gives these people the license to say things like ‘Your end is near’ for artists? If they knew Sushant wasn’t feeling well, why didn’t they call his father and tell that your son is not well?” She urged police to question the Bhatts in connection to the suicide of Shushant Singh Rajput. She added, “What was Mahesh Bhatt doing between Rhea and him? Everyone wants to know. Why is Mumbai Police not calling Mahesh Bhatt for questioning?

dis mb promoting suicide bomber , sick took money it seems for trees propaganda.d company henchman n pervy needs help . dis mb must be sued n must be interrogated .deserves chappals, stones , end to pure evil . cbi enquiry.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This family is shady...and KJ is there close friend..and helping there daughter like anything👎🏼

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mahesh the idiot will think 100 times now before acting like a psychiatrist and meddling in othr ppls lives only to cause them more pain

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Mahesh the idiot will think 100 times now before acting like a psychiatrist and meddling in othr ppls lives only to cause them more pain

Honestly he needs help himself. He should have been the last person counsel Sushant. I advise you close friends or a certified professional counselor.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

This family is shady...and KJ is there close friend..and helping there daughter like anything👎🏼

Something fishy 🤔
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish someone would put Mahesh Bhatt and Kangana in a prison cell and give them lots of chapals to throw at each other. Both are terrible human beings🤢

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I cannot imagine when someone is going through depression, having suicidal thoughts what would they feel if a senior comes up and tellls you that you are going to end like parveen babi

How to people have this kind of shamelessness and lack of humanity to tell someone that their end is near

Mahesh bhatt is an absolute shitty person. I can't even think of enough abuses for him. How are you even human? 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I wish someone would put Mahesh Bhatt and Kangana in a prison cell and give them lots of chapals to throw at each other. Both are terrible human beings🤢

Kangana esp through her sister spews venom. But i don't think that she makes up every thing. Some of this has actually happened to her. I don't doubt that at all