Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Most of the mentioned symptoms will be matched with many of Bollywood wala ... 

iss hamaam main sab nange hai 😆

Good point 😆

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Truth. Call me difficult then. Reveal yourself in the process ...

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Noticing signs of mental distress/issues and showing concern and more more importantly how to have that convo is so important.. but since Kango is tryin' get "buddha Bhatt" convicted for "diagnosing" SSR, her interests seem to be in hushing down the whole "mental health/depression" angle.. which is sad because it's important and much needed.. specially in these times. Also, she's already shunned/shamed people for "showing concern" so hmm. 😔

And also, this quote, god, hate the show (The Politician) but this quote kinda describes Kango.. if one were to be "mild" and "objective" in one's dislike of her as a person/personality.. lol "You can't teach kindness.. Can't do much with small hearts - hard hearts, maybe, but not small ones." 

She's petty and an extremely vindictive person with a small small heart. 😆

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No she has empathy and she clearly loves people like her sister. The major symptom is inability to love and have empathy for anyone. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: powpow

So I'd say, she's just a petty and extremely vindictive person.

ID agree 😆

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

No she has empathy and she clearly loves people like her sister. The major symptom is inability to love and have empathy for anyone. 

I do not think Kangana loves anyone other than herself. Have you ever heard the term love bombing or golden child/person. A love bomb refers to the form of emotional manipulation in which a person, often a narcissist, “bombs” you with an OTT amount of affection, flattery, gifts, and praise early in the relationship in order to win over your attention for the purpose of being able to control you.

Kangana does exactly to her sister and her family. As long she is the center of attention she is happy.

I have worked with maligned narcissist. The best way is to get any thing with them is to stroke their egos. Narcissist cannot see anything beyond their ego. Or you need to run away from them for their own sanity.

Mental health is an essential discussion in today's world specially after SSR's suicide. Depression is not only sign of bad mental health, there are many other reason. Until we do not treat pychaitric and psychology disorders as normal as other illnesses, stigma would exist on treatment. I understand the shame of hiding my fragile mental state few years back. It was really difficult as I have some people in my life consider depression as madness.

I wish we could have this discussion, until no one should commit suicide due to lack of help in dealing with stresses of life.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please google about narcissistic personality disorder and learn something about narcissistic abuse. 

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Kangana attacks everyone when no body shows her any attention. She tries to steal credit from others.

What do you think?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Brilliant analysis 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Should Tapsee let Kangana do this to her 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lets think other way round...Does BW mafia and the mafia think they can manipulate eveyrthing with paid agents..here and twiteer😆