Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

All else aside, she thinks that is what Stockholm Syndrome means? ðŸ˜† 

Oh the phantasies, I tell ya! ðŸ˜†

IDK how this woman even has fans? 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, she absolutely did. And some people were defending her too. Lowest of the low

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Yep, she absolutely did. And some people were defending her too. Lowest of the low

those defending her are doing the same thing of playing blame game on people they don't like 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

those defending her are doing the same thing of playing blame game on people they don't like 

true

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Vicious cycle ðŸ˜†

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When she's referring to Stockholm Syndrome, she's referring to the British rule over India. The allusion would be that we fell in love with the white skin and started worshiping gorapan.

She is not wrong is stating we love white skin. Take any top actress today, the one common quality is fair skin. Of course, we are all as a society responsible for it.

Step onto the streets in India and count how many fairer skinned people you see and how many darker-skinned. If you take a balanced average (cities, towns, villages, etc) you'll find that fair skin is a minority in India! How then are almost ALL top actresses fair or in a quest to be fair?

She also took a swipe at Alia because of her British citizenship (I think she has some white ancestors as well from Soni Razdan's side, but I'm not 100% sure on that). ðŸ˜›

Jacqueline is Sri Lankan. Katrina is British. I remember these 3 names from the interview.

Edit: I now saw the clip. I had missed Khans. I think she's alluding to the "fairness" of the khans (Salman & SRK hail from Afghanistan originally, not sure about Aamir).

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tapori

When she's referring to Stockholm Syndrome, she's referring to the British rule over India. The allusion would be that we fell in love with the white skin and started worshiping gorapan.

She is not wrong is stating we love white skin. Take any top actress today, the one common quality is fair skin. Of course, we are all as a society responsible for it.

Step onto the streets in India and count how many fairer skinned people you see and how many darker-skinned. If you take a balanced average (cities, towns, villages, etc) you'll find that fair skin is a minority in India! How then are almost ALL top actresses fair or in a quest to be fair?

She also took a swipe at Alia because of her British citizenship (I think she has some white ancestors as well from Soni Razdan's side, but I'm not 100% sure on that). ðŸ˜›

Jacqueline is Sri Lankan. Katrina is British. I remember these 3 names from the interview.

Didnt she claim that she once had British Bf? 

Originally posted by: tapori

Edit: I now saw the clip. I had missed Khans. I think she's alluding to the "fairness" of the khans (Salman & SRK hail from Afghanistan originally, not sure about Aamir).

🤔

bend GIF