Mujhe rona aagaya OH GOD.

HEART TOUCHING☺️

I knew you would love it. ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

21 Ko hai. 

You can still contribute! PM alina.b about it of you want...

We are preparing a lot for my bae 😎

Nahi hai time behen.

Not possible  :(

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I knew you would love it. ❤️

Some another level ya.

Now I'm thinking about so much all at once 😵

Yeh kya kardiya!

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Some another level ya.

Now I'm thinking about so much all at once 😵

Yeh kya kardiya!

I have been meaning to share it with you since I saw it and finally could show you too. And I'm glad you found it worth it. It's just so so so heartwarming. ❤️ I did cry too. ❤️

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tedious life... 

Sleeping at 1.30am , 

wake up at 4am , After prayers, washing my clothes, cleaning the room and kitchen, cooking my own breakfast, running to College, standing continuously for more than 5 hrs, coming back at 1am from college, leaving for orphanage to teach children till 2.30pm...coming back home at 2.30 , having lunch and prayers then I am little relax till 5pm....Then again, papers and thesis correction, prayers and cooking for night meals it goes on till 9pm...I used to have dinner by 9.30...

Then get ready for online classes starts from 12.15am to 1.15am as it is for foreign students. Then sleep at 1.30 like something... This is my life.... 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Tedious life... 

Sleeping at 1.30am , 

wake up at 4am , After prayers, washing my clothes, cleaning the room and kitchen, cooking my own breakfast, running to College, standing continuously for more than 5 hrs, coming back at 1am from college, leaving for orphanage to teach children till 2.30pm...coming back home at 2.30 , having lunch and prayers then I am little relax till 5pm....Then again, papers and thesis correction, prayers and cooking for night meals it goes on till 9pm...I used to have dinner by 9.30...

Then get ready for online classes starts from 12.15am to 1.15am as it is for foreign students. Then sleep at 1.30 like something... This is my life.... 

You girl have my heart. You're such an inspiration to me🤗

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Tedious life... 

Sleeping at 1.30am , 

This makes me feel so useless 😭

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I have been meaning to share it with you since I saw it and finally could show you too. And I'm glad you found it worth it. It's just so so so heartwarming. ❤️ I did cry too. ❤️

Thank YOU Octo 🤗

Yeah. Plus Prajakta was a surprise! So was the actor essaying the coach (naam nahi yaad aaraha)

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Thank YOU Octo 🤗

Yeah. Plus Prajakta was a surprise! So was the actor essaying the coach (naam nahi yaad aaraha)

Yashpal Sharma😃

This film is just so close to my heart. I have been ranting about it to anyone and everyone. ❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Sujz🤗

What did your teacher say in PTA?😆