Login To Vote
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Madhuri for this alone ðŸ˜³

1. Madhuri DixitLast updated on: May 3, 2013 15:54 IST

Prev     More

More

Numero uno, again?

Clearly, the response to Aaja Nachle doesn't change much.

No actress until Madhuri Dixit has had enjoyed such a heady hold on her audience. Many have emulated her since but found half the success.

Right from Mohini's Ek do teen phenomenon in Tezaab to the delicate adas of Chandramukhi in Devdas, Madhuri, of the million-dollar smile, of the radiant expressions, of the nimble, abandoned dance moves, is a complete package.

From embodying vulnerability in Parinda, strength in Mrityudand, romance in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun and M F Hussain's free-flowing inspiration in Gaja Gamini, her surreal charms are a yardstick for greatness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why do the same topics get created every 2 months? I don't see how public opinion would have changed in such a short time.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love and love Sridevi. I wish she did more movies after she got married. My favorite Sridevi movie is Lamhe. Simple amazing movie along Chandni.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

Why do the same topics get created every 2 months? I don't see how public opinion would have changed in such a short time.

I didn't find another topic on them.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Madhuri is the super star - no one can match her stardom not even Sridevi

Sridevi is more verstaile actor 

JayaBachan thumbnail

In my opinion, Sridevi is the far superior actress. Madhuri is a beautiful dancer but an overrated actress. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

I love and love Sridevi. I wish she did more movies after she got married. My favorite Sridevi movie is Lamhe. Simple amazing movie along Chandni.

I liked sridevi in Lamhe as pallavi ,she should have done more roles where she was not over excited about everything 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

In my opinion, Sridevi is the far superior actress. Madhuri is a beautiful dancer but an overrated actress. 

Agree!!!

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sri in Sadma alone>>>> Mads entire filmy career

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Madhuri is an extremely average actress. Yes she has a great smile and has thumped her chest and moaned a million times in songs - and that’s great. But there’s nothing else to her. That’s why she can’t sustain herself because she can’t be doing what she did in her peak. 

For me there is no difference between her or Deepika. Even Aishwarya has given some strong performances despite being a beauty queen. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago