Posted: 3 years ago

Edited 

Edited by Ashhima3 - 3 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

why Sid and hina are being promoted together sometimes 😆

Me thinks that they have a project in pipeline... hope it’s not Naagin! 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

as rumours  has it that, they are trying hard to get sid on-board for Naagin and even ready to pay whopping payment to meet his demands 😆but Sid yet to agree and looks doubtful 

I can't see bhai as naag or whatever

Nooooo🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

why Sid and hina are being promoted together sometimes 😆

Good question  😆 But she is a committed girl and not bhabhi material- so I’m good 😆

Waise since Friends is my all-time fave show, I would adore an Indian version of Friends. Ross is not my favorite though among them though. Sidharth is sharp in his humour and Ross is not 😆 But the idea of Sidharth as a Ph.D, Professor of Philosophy... Mamma Mia... yum yum... too much... swoon  😋 😆 

Hina would actually do Rachel well in terms of arrogance and attitude.

My favorites on the show are Phoebe and Joey- both quirky. And though it may not go well with Sana stans perhaps, I would love Sana to be Phoebe- hatke thinking, musician of sorts and independent in her own way and ridiculous sense of humour 😆

Who could be Joey? That would be the toughest shoes to fill. Le blanc- hai hai. And it has to be a Jughead sort but a damn good looker too. Interesting 🤔 Jay Bhanushali! Yesss! Omigod! He would be so tailor made for the role 🤣 I can so imagine falling in love with Jay’s version of Joey 😆

And then we have Monica and Chandler. I like Chandler, Monica not so much. Chandler wouldn’t be tough shoes to fill- an executive of sorts kind. Namik Paul? Gautam Rode? 

Monica- Sanjeeda? 🧐 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nooooo🤣

Not Naagin! No, shit no! I wouldn’t even take Sidnaaz on that rot! No! We can crowdfund and donate money to them not to cast Sidharth in it 🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nooooo🤣

no male leads are Naag in Naagin! So remove that misconception! Anyways Dheeraj Dhopar is the lead 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

as rumours  has it that, they are trying hard to get sid on-board for Naagin and even ready to pay whopping payment to meet his demands 😆but Sid yet to agree and looks doubtful 

But hina is not main lead she will be cameo for few episodes and Surbhi chandna is main lead. Unless it’s for bbb these promotions of sid and hina means something 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Me thinks that they have a project in pipeline... hope it’s not Naagin! 

Either bbb or some other new show. I don’t think it’s naagin because hina is not main lead

Luvpari345 thumbnail

no male leads are Naag in Naagin! So remove that misconception! Anyways Dheeraj Dhopar is the lead 

Isn’t he doing kundali bhagya ? How come another show now?

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

But hina is not main lead she will be cameo for few episodes and Surbhi chandna is main lead. Unless it’s for bbb these promotions of sid and hina means something 

nope hina is the lead and not Chandana! There is one negative lead and rumours are that negative is Mouni but it can be Chandana too