Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

apurva asrani bang on..whoever he is...

He's a talented writer. Importantly even though he had a bitter fallout with Kangana over credits for the Simran movie, he still acknowledged her acting was good (I was made to watch that movie, and her acting indeed IS impressive).

I trust him, and respect him. Also, he's got balls.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

How ironic I watched Kai Po Che last night too. I agree all 3 were more talented than Ranbir. The reason RK and Aloo come across as the most talented is because they are getting the best opportunities to showcase whatever talent they have to the most amount of people. They are mostly competing against a small pool of mediocre insiders. And very few outsiders from the larger pool of talent that are often side lined. I wanted to say it yesterday I think Sushant was the better actor. I knew some Ranbir fans would pounce on me. BUT I see somewhat of Ranbir in the characters he plays. Sushant completely transformed into Dhoni or Anni. The makeup in Sanju helped Ranbir. Yes, he had a Barfi. Sushant never got the opportunity to do something as challenging as that. 

I would like to add that they are hyped as best actors in sns and via awards. Every year aloo Will get best actress even for 15 min role where other nominees are pc for tsip and vidya for mission mangal kangna for manikarnika and tapsee and bhoomi for shand ki aankh. Not only they were far better performance but they were the central character. They talk about woman empowerment and goes and gives award to glorified flower pot

Another thing shahid had far better performance then ranveer last year but was snubbed because Kabir singh was said to be a problematic character but sakina was also a doctor with anger management issue and yet she was not problematic but Empowering? They just want us to believe that only selected few are great actors and best of all times it's all PR and nothing substantial. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

I would like to add that they are hyped as best actors in sns and via awards. Every year aloo Will get best actress even for 15 min role where other nominees are pc for tsip and vidya for mission mangal kangna for manikarnika and tapsee and bhoomi for shand ki aankh. Not only they were far better performance but they were the central character. They talk about woman empowerment and goes and gives award to glorified flower pot

Another thing shahid had far better performance then ranveer last year but was snubbed because Kabir singh was said to be a problematic character but sakina was also a doctor with anger management issue and yet she was not problematic but Empowering? They just want us to believe that only selected few are great actors and best of all times it's all PR and nothing substantial. 

Let me make another controversial statement. I even felt Sushant in Sonchirya and Chichore was better than Ranveer in Gully Boy. Like I said Gully Boy seems to be heavily inspired by 8 mile. And no one can do that role better than Eminem because it was his real life story. 

Alia and her 15 minute flower pot role wins best actress. I am amazed this wasn't a huge controversy discussed by every analyst. What an insult to the best actress award after having people like Vidya win for female centric movies. Shraddha had more to do in Chichore. But there were far more deserving candidates like Kangna, Tapsee, Bhoomi like you mentioned. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here's the thing. I've said this before. Ranbir is medicore actor. He has not skills other than playing man-child in every movie. Literally. The reason people gush over him bc he's the last child of Kapoor family and also his last name. He's nothing to rave about. Alia (although I thought she was really good in Dear Zindagi), Sonam, Kareena, Saif, Arjun are all terrible actors. None of them have the skills or craft. 

If you look at Ranveer, he's way ahead of Ranbir. He's played some of the best roles: Band Baaja Baarat, Lootera, Ram Leela, Bajirao, Padmvaat, Gully Boy, etc. Ranveer isn't gushed over because he doesn't hide his personality, where else Ranbir hides his true nature. His gossiping nature, his cheating nature by not speaking out. Ranbir is the epitotmy of talentless hack. 

Originally posted by: EXOL

apurva asrani bang on..whoever he is...

YO! WE finally met on IF Apurva is a writer who wrote Simran kangu Harrased him and hijacked his script.. he wrote Aligarh and also edited Satya and shahid

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Let me make another controversial statement. I even felt Sushant in Sonchirya and Chichore was better than Ranbir. Like I said Gully Boy seems to be heavily inspired by 8 mile. And no one can do that role better than Eminem because it was his real life story. 

Alia and her 15 minute flower pot role wins best actress. I am amazed this wasn't a huge controversy discussed by every analyst. What an insult to the best actress award after having people like Vidya win for female centric movies. Shraddha had more to do in Chichore. But there were far more deserving candidates like Kangna, Tapsee, Bhoomi like you mentioned. 

Yaar it was fiction. Maybe a few influences, but not his real life story.  But a recommended watch. It sees ghareebi (poverty) better than Gully Boy.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Yaar it was fiction. Maybe a few influences, but not his real life story.  But a recommended watch. It sees ghareebi (poverty) better than Gully Boy.

Dude it came out when I was an avid MTV watcher. Eminem himself stated that it was heavily inspired by his real life story. I watched people in theatres crying after the movie. They couldn't decide whether he was a better actor or rapper. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Good, everyone should speak up when ppl make stupid statements. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

YO! WE finally met on IF Apurva is a writer who wrote Simran kangu Harrased him and hijacked his script.. he wrote Aligarh and also edited Satya and shahid

oh ya finally.🤗. am not very good with bolly topics so ya hence the comment 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Manish Mudra koun hai.. but damn straight to point. ðŸ¤£