Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"A lie told often becomes the truth" 

Since 2007, his debut everyone's been told how good of an actor he is and everyone believed ( Including me tho was literally a kid back then) but now when I look back the only movies I love watching on tv are YJHD(Mainly cause of Naina) and Ajeeb Gajab(Cause of it's silly com and music) none of these are known for his acting. Rockstar was so overhyped...for literally nothing, Rahman and Mohit chauhan saved it. And Sanju, didn't even watch it in theatre. Rest are all his Bombay velvet and Besharams..Kaka ne kiya hi kya hai in all these years that these people are going gaga over it? Apart from being on a crack

I feel like he is like RaGa of bollywood, to hold their own power in the industry people hype him and make a messiah out of him. Or it's the fear of losing the power and money they get from the three khandaan of gatekeepers? And he on the side be doing all the dirty pr work and getting away with it by keeping low and staying away from SM because LiDdOl bAbA dOesN't liKe tHe nEgATiVitY 😭

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well good to hear others in the industry are speaking up,  part of the problem is everyone perpetuates the same narrative of nepokids being the best ever and that no one else is worth their jooti even. Neither Ranbir nor Alia is anywhere close to the best.

I cannot even remember over the last 7yrs anything Ranbir did? Clearly was forgettable beyond the initial watch or PR and I say this as someone who used to be a Ranbir fan. I think Ranbir did very well in the beginning of his career and I liked him a lot in his initial movies until Barfi (which I LOVE) - ironically when his competition was Imran Khan. An outsider would have never survived the failure of Saawariya and Ranbir went on to YRF. I couldn't think of any outsider who survived after their debut film being a massive flop? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Alia toh is mediocre. Balki is probably hoping that Karan produces his or his wife's next.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I knew avinash was about to explode. glad he did 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

How ironic I watched Kai Po Che last night too. I agree all 3 were more talented than Ranbir. The reason RK and Aloo come across as the most talented is because they are getting the best opportunities to showcase whatever talent they have to the most amount of people. They are mostly competing against a small pool of mediocre insiders. And very few outsiders from the larger pool of talent that are often side lined. I wanted to say it yesterday I think Sushant was the better actor. I knew some Ranbir fans would pounce on me. BUT I see somewhat of Ranbir in the characters he plays. Sushant completely transformed into Dhoni or Anni. The makeup in Sanju helped Ranbir. Yes, he had a Barfi. Sushant never got the opportunity to do something as challenging as that. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangu rani is back. She has an interview coming up with Arnab. Clip posted here. ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1284130620541734912

She says soon they will get outsiders like Swara and Tapsee to speak in their favor. But she wants to ask them "If you love Karan Johar, why are you still B-grade actresses then? You're both better looking than Alia and better actresses." ðŸ¤£

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Kangu rani is back. She has an interview coming up with Arnab. Clip posted here. ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1284130620541734912

She says soon they will get outsiders like Swara and Tapsee to speak in their favor. But she wants to ask them "If you love Karan Johar, why are you still B-grade actresses then? You're both better looking than Alia and better actresses." ðŸ¤£

Kangana is far from perfect. But that statement is actually very accurate. Their both better looking and better actresses. Tapsee and Swar both have better features than Aloo. They just don't have those special trainers among other grooming. 

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, kudos to him for saying that. In this forum, you can't give honest rating without being immediately classified as a 'hater' or 'a true fan'...as though the mark of a true fan is to post only adulatory comments. And similarly, then those very groups give superlatively awful comments to other actors, just to tear them down.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Alia Bhatt Makeup Free Photos

Bollywood Celebrity Manager Contact Numbers - 8758569103 ...

Sonam Kapoor: Swara Bhaskar signs her next film | Hindi Movie News ...

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

apurva asrani bang on..whoever he is...

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How the Mumbai Police miss Rajiv Masand, that man wrote blinds on blinds on SSR, why did the write them, was he paid to post blinds on him, who was behind it?

More than KjO, it's Aditya Chopra who should be questioned on his contract with SSR