Loved it so much dear thank you 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the thread

The edits stories brought back good memories

Thank you for this 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow it's awesome, amazing and incredible. You guys put so much efforts in this thread. Thankyou so much shweta di for sharing such a wonderful thread .

Taarey means unconditional love. love doesn't means always being together love means sacrifice your happiness for your love happiness. Keep your love above you. This is what taarey love teach us. Incomplete but complete in own way story .

Murmure, lakshmi,trisha,shweta all di . Amazing work .

TaaniRey great work 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sabse pehale I am sorry for being late . Because I was little busy with my work . Now come to the mitawa anniversary page you guys did very much effort to make this and thanks for this. You actually make our day by posting this and we will not forget them so easily . Bhale hi 8 sal ho Gaye h but after visiting this page Aisa lagata h kal ki hi to bat h  mitawa kal hi huaa h. Thanks again for your efforts. 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

And one more thing kriYaansh lovers always says that they create magic . But the true is in dance I agree with them but when it comes on chemistry and romance Taarey create the magic which make us fall for them more and more. 

Isn't it true ??? 😍

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

And one more thing kriYaansh lovers always says that they create magic . But the true is in dance I agree with them but when it comes on chemistry and romance Taarey create the magic which make us fall for them more and more. 

Isn't it true ??? 😍

This thread is made to celebrate TaaRey and their love story. Please lets not compare with anyone else and lets just celebrate TaaRey

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

This thread is made to celebrate TaaRey and their love story. Please lets not compare with anyone else and lets just celebrate TaaRey

sorry dear if you feel like this but trust me I didn't compare them . ☺️

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I was always a taarey fan but I wasn't a member but after the skit all taarey fans started coming together made me join India forum. I really wanted you all to know Thank you for all your edits vms episode on insta due to which I can still relive those taarey days and because of you taarey is still alive..... 

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

8 years seriously? Gosh time went by so fast!

But our love for taarey is the same!  So strange.. Anyway I have already said what I wanted to.. 

So thank you to the creators of this thread..  it's full of taarey love..  your efforts are commendable..trust me i love all your edits and vms..  You all add more sparkle to taaarey with your love and creativity.. 

Keep sprinkling this special stardust.. 

(And yes the story something's missing : you is completed..)

Sorry for the late reply

Thank you,

Sayonara.

Moni πŸ’•

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chinudolly-Pms

8 years seriously? Gosh time went by so fast!

But our love for taarey is the same!  So strange.. Anyway I have already said what I wanted to.. 

So thank you to the creators of this thread..  it's full of taarey love..  your efforts are commendable..trust me i love all your edits and vms..  You all add more sparkle to taaarey with your love and creativity.. 

Keep sprinkling this special stardust.. 

(And yes the story something's missing : you is completed..)

Sorry for the late reply

Thank you,

Sayonara.

Moni πŸ’•

What😲 you already finished it😲
I'm still stuck on chapter 3πŸ€ͺ

Got busy with a lot of stuff, haven't had a chance to read further.

Will surely do it as soon as I'm freeπŸ˜ƒ