15 july episode discussion thread | please discuss here.

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay guys I have watch the today's episode as well. I don't know why I feel she is either pretending or she has lost her memory due to trauma as I can see in today's episode . So Raja has to make up alot of stuff. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is really unhappy that this relation ended this way but she can't help it. She cannot go against her principles and forgo her self respect for this. But now I am wondering why would she stay away from Raja if she was teach mota moti and Raja a lesson....she can as well stay with them teach a lesson. I genuinely feel she doesn't want to have this relation. 

For the first time I felt that this memory loss thing is true and not something she is pretending about when she tells that if Raja can do some magic and remove all the bitter memories and recreate good ones. I feel that even Shrinathji wants them together and so this is happening. 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

She is really unhappy that this relation ended this way but she can't help it. She cannot go against her principles and forgo her self respect for this. But now I am wondering why would she stay away from Raja if she was teach mota moti and Raja a lesson....she can as well stay with them teach a lesson. I genuinely feel she doesn't want to have this relation. 

For the first time I felt that this memory loss thing is true and not something she is pretending about when she tells that if Raja can do some magic and remove all the bitter memories and recreate good ones. I feel that even Shrinathji wants them together and so this is happening. 

Exactly , I felt bad that she is going through alot . Nobody is able to understand her or make her feel like apnapan . 

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Exactly , I felt bad that she is going through alot . Nobody is able to understand her or make her feel like apnapan . 

Yes...

She did so much and that's when Raja comes back to her, the only person whom she would have expected to stand by her went against her and now him coming back will surely make her feel horrible. 

Her stance is so correct!