14th July 2020 Episode Review

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched the ep online but if you're inside India, please do watch on TV to increase TRP. 

So this is by far one of the best ep ever I must say! 👍🏼

Raja says Gunwant & Kritida can stay at the mansion, Hiten can work in shop as he was doing previously. Its upto Gunwant if he wants to work at the shop or not but the shop's owner will be Raja. Hiten hugs him & Asha praises him. Raja asks Rani if he's doing the right thing. Like reallly???? Now?? Now he's asking her! As if he valued her opinion in the past. Rani is not there. Raja searches for her but couldn't find her. Asha says he needs to bring Rani back as they got their right because of Rani only. Now she's also concerned for her! Like she had go through all the humiliations to prove herself suitable to be his wife & her daughter in law 🤔

Rani is in her father's house, her sister talks to her. Raja reaches there, apologises to them. Here comes the turning point. Raja asks Rani to start their life afresh but she refuses. She asks how many times they'll start afresh🤣

Firstly,  I was stunned by her question. Like seriously!! That is a huge character development. In all the shows, the bahu has to take all the bullshits from in laws, the husband does literally nothing & she acts victim n all. I am so glad that Rani took stand for herself. Very few female leads talks about self respect nowadays. I was so tired of watching them whining about their sad lives. Like behen! Take stand for yourself!! 😳

Rani finally did. Raja is trying to convince her. I said it before,  Raja should've believed Rani but few forum members said he trusts Gunwant & Kritida thats why he's not trusting her. That doesn't justify the fact that he let her be tortured by his whole fam & did nothing. When a girl leaves her whole life behind to start a life with her a guy, the least the guy can do is support her, trust her, fulfill his responsibilities toward her. Why does people only ask the girl to fulfill her responsibilities not the guy?? 🤢

This is definitely a nice move from the creators I didn't expect. I am loving this new side of Rani! 👏

Raja should work hard to win her over, then he'll learn to value her. I am glad they made these changes in the storyline 🤗

Rani almost blurts out that she did everything because she love him. Hayyye!! 

But then Raja doesn't understand & totally  ignores that 

Also, the memory loss thing might be true, the evil couple may cause accident of Rani? I guess... 🤓

Waiting for new episodes😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I love Rani.  The boldness she hold is amazing . Hoping to see them together soon.

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly... I have already said that this is the best episode I have seen by far. And this is because of Rani and only Rani....because she stood for her self respect, her principles and that's why I loved it. I prefer this track than RanJa getting together easily, this way there will be more RanJa moments and we will get to see Raja's love for her, and obviously their love will get stronger.