Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean they really thought show is rigged and channel is favoring her because teja does stunt wonderfully waaah
slow claps for them 
https://twitter.com/GangaChowdary6/status/1282725853613273089

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1282606320160403456

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

How is she cornered considering when they needed a proxy for Shivin , Teju herself refused to come forward and do that stunt for him so now why her fans are expecting that other's would do that for her ?

I have nothing against teju..she is such a sweet girl..its the fans who r creating ruckus and blaming other's and calling rigged and what not..

Kp was in elimination stunt still he was chosen both by Dharmesh and Teju ..Why did they chose him if he was fattu or a weak contestant ? Fact is that KP saved both Dharmesh and Teju in their stunts and like Teju said that agar yeh partner stunt hota to KP kabhi abort nahi karta..

Everyone is just jealous of Teju nothing else she made it so far because she excelled in every task not because of Rohit’s biasness 

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How is she cornered considering when they needed a proxy for Shivin , Teju herself refused to come forward and do that stunt for him so now why her fans are expecting that other's would do that for her ?

I have nothing against teju..she is such a sweet girl..its the fans who r creating ruckus and blaming other's and calling rigged and what not..

Kp was in elimination stunt still he was chosen both by Dharmesh and Teju ..Why did they chose him if he was fattu or a weak contestant ? Fact is that KP saved both Dharmesh and Teju in their stunts and like Teju said that agar yeh partner stunt hota to KP kabhi abort nahi karta..

Almost every contestant has ganged up on Teju KP Tanna Balraj D Amruta even the host has targeted her only Adaa and Shivin were her true friends 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teju refused for shivin proxy because she had injury on leg after wax task...if she perform and loose it then shivin would have eliminated as it is elimination task.If Teju dont want to help shivin then she wouldn't have kept herself in elimination task along with maliashka.

Rohit Sir clearly said in last episode you people wont perform and if Teju do it you called it as rigged and colors helping Teju. 

And Its not about KP alone. Even there is no sign of encouragement for her from others too while performing task.....atleast for courtesy..... being injured,no mental support and rigging blames on her makes her mentally unwell. After seeing all these and on top of sources also confirmed what happened with her it definitely do go well with her fans.

Edited by sahisri - 3 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sahisri

Teju refused for shivin proxy because she had injury on leg after wax task...if she perform and loose it then shivin would have eliminated as it is elimination task.If Teju dont want to help shivin then she wouldn't have kept herself in elimination task along with maliashka.

Rohit Sir clearly said in last episode you people wont perform and if Teju do it you called it as rigged and colors helping Teju. 

And Its not about KP alone. Even there is no sign of encouragement for her from others too while performing task.....atleast for courtesy..... being injured,no mental support and rigging blames on her makes her mentally unwell. After seeing all these and on top of sources also confirmed what happened with her it definitely do go well with her fans.

Completely agree with you 💯

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don’t wanna blame the contestants..they were just looking out for themselves..they wud have definitely wanted shivin to win so that they can handle an easy competent..

But yeah atleast they shud have encouraged teju..or Els If colours are not deliberately showing the cheer for teju by others for TRP..it’s a show and the channel has wayyyys to edit..let’s just not judge 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

For a moment I was disappointed but at the end it’s a game and u fight ur own battles. Teju was injured and she was injured bad. What if she continued and the condition got worse for her? She has won a lot of fans and that’s no less a feat. 

I am watching Masterchef Australia s12 and I saw potential contestants who could have won the show were eliminated coz they had a bad day in the kitchen. It’s the same here as well. If anyone was injured they had to cook themselves and no one will give them a proxy. And here it’s about putting urself in risk. It’s not fair for others but not fair for Teju too. But having said that KP was real disappointing. The way he heaved a sigh of relief when Teju has always supported him. He didn wanna support it was fine but he didn have to rejoice either.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kp dayalu hai

Kp bohat acha hai

Kp ka dil sabke liye dukhta hai 

Kp 

Kp 

Kp

Kp rocks 😆